ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Universe Comic Packs Wave 13 (2012 Wave 1) Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=11533)

Hantei 08-22-2012 10:46 PM

Marvel Universe Comic Packs Wave 13 (2012 Wave 1) Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to multiple sightings made by various AFN members, we now know that wave 13 of the Marvel Universe Comic Packs has hit canadian retail. The first wave of the 2012 comic packs consists of Wolverine vs. Hulk, Silver Centurion Iron Man vs. Mandarin, and Colossus vs. Juggernaut.

The new 2-packs were sighted at a Zellers and Toys "R" Us in Alberta, and British Columbia. They are $20.95 at Toys "R" Us.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Toy Gremlin 08-22-2012 11:05 PM

Re: Marvel Universe Comic Packs Wave 13 (2012 Wave 1) Released in Canada

Nice! I'm glad that they decided to use the new Hulk mold. I have the darker coloured single carded version that I bought from my LCS and it's a pretty good figure.

Hantei 08-22-2012 11:09 PM

Yea, I like the darker colored single carded Hulk more. I think the only one I might pick up is the Mandarin one. Kind of odd, I thought TRU would have released their exclusive wave before any others. I hope it still comes, I want the FF Doom/Spidey pack!

Toy Gremlin 08-22-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantei (Post 47589)
Yea, I like the darker colored single carded Hulk more. I think the only one I might pick up is the Mandarin one. Kind of odd, I thought TRU would have released their exclusive wave before any others. I hope it still comes, I want the FF Doom/Spidey pack!

Totally agree with you on the Hulk! :highfive:

I passed on the Mandarin one at my local TRU today. I'm not sure if it was how it was packaged or the paint job, but it looked terrible in the package. :( Wasn't going to shell out $20+ for it.

Yeah, I totally want that FF Doom/Spidey pack too! :D

Whitter 08-23-2012 12:43 PM

Picked up Shehulk/Wolvy and Cap/Magneto 2 pks at Brampton toysrus today for 19.99, now I only need Spidey/Rhino and I've got em all after getting the othe four in buffalo last week

The7thParallel 08-23-2012 09:30 PM

I saw all of these at the Zellers at Warden/Eglinton in Toronto a couple of days ago.