ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Captain America 2 & Amazing Spider-Man 2 Figures Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16175)

Hantei 01-08-2014 09:33 PM

Captain America 2 & Amazing Spider-Man 2 Figures Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to sightings made by AFN members 4lott and jacobot, we now know that Captain America: The Winter Soldier and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 figures have been released in Canada. Found were the first waves of the 3.75" figures from both movies. Best of all, the Marvel Legends 6" Infinite Series Spider-Man themed wave was found as well.

The sightings were made at a Target in Ontario and Quebec. Thanks for the photo jacobot!

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

UPDATE:

Thanks to various sightings, we now know that the Captain America 6" Legends figures has been released as well. The sighting was made at Toys "R" Us in Ontario.

Toy Gremlin 01-09-2014 12:08 AM

Re: Captain America 2 & Amazing Spider-Man 2 Figures Released in Canada

Got the ML Electro! Didn't think I would like the figure after watching the online reviews, but after seeing it in person I decided to buy it. It doesn't look like Jamie Foxx though.

Tonestar 01-10-2014 11:13 AM

I saw the Amazing Spider-man 2 figures at Target and as usual Hasbro drops the ball. They look ok but articulation is minimal at best. Might get Electro someday on sale or clearance but will not pay full price for that figure which is $11.99.

Axe2024 01-10-2014 12:00 PM

I just got the ML Superior Spider-Man, Amazing Spider-Man, and Ultimate Beetle. The figures are really nice. I think the Spider-Men are much better than Big Time, Future Foundation, or Scarlet. I'm excited to get the rest of the wave.

PegMan 01-10-2014 05:13 PM

Galaxy in Winnipeg is getting these in next week, for those who want to know. I'll be getting mine and tearing open the packaging :rofl: ,but I really will

FrostBoy 01-10-2014 08:02 PM

Hello everyone , new to the site and very curious if the AS2 or Cap America Legends have been spotted in Montreal, Qc yet...passed by my local Target and nowhere in sight as of yet, let me know if you find anything. Thanks

66jedikiller66 01-10-2014 08:41 PM

Can someone please post the DPCI number off their receipt, or if you're worried about dealers and scalpers.
Just private message me it?
Thanks.

Toy Gremlin 01-11-2014 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 66jedikiller66 (Post 60135)
Can someone please post the DPCI number off their receipt, or if you're worried about dealers and scalpers.
Just private message me it?
Thanks.

What is a DPCI number?

Wintermute 01-11-2014 01:43 PM

I think the DCPI is something exclusive to American Targets. It's a numerical code used to identify product.

UPC Codes worked for me.

And here they is:

653569919346 Electro
653569919322 Superior Spiderman
653569919285 Black Cat
653569919292 Beetle
653569919315 Carnage
653569919278 Amazing Spiderman

66jedikiller66 01-12-2014 08:29 AM

Thanks for everyone's help, sorry I'm freaking out about this wave, I just really dig Spider-Man.
I live in a border city that's why I'm used to using the term dpci.
I went to the States yesterday and was able to get the only full set out of 9 stores in the area so I'm good now and not freaking out so much.
I already found the Cap wave over there.
I just want to say, for anyone who has not had a chance to see these figures in person.
They are incredible.
I can't see how these figures won't sell.
The Disney/Marvel takeover is turning out to be quite impressive.