ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Star Wars Vintage Wave 1 Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=5055)

Robimus 07-15-2010 08:39 AM

Star Wars Vintage Wave 1 Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a report from AFN member CobraCommander we now know that the first wave Star Wars Vintage Collection has been released at Canadian Retail. The Empire Strikes Back assortment includes Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Princess Leia, Bespin Luke Skywalker, Dengar, 4-Lom, Han Solo, General Veers, C-3PO and a Cloud Car Pilot.

The sighting was made at a Walmart in Ontario.

Share what action figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Robimus 07-15-2010 08:40 AM

Re: Star Wars Vintage Wave 1 Released in Canada

I'll look around today and see if they have in MB.

Prowl_2009 07-15-2010 09:42 AM

Awesome news! I'll have to check around this weekend! :D

FireWolf 07-15-2010 10:19 AM

I hope they show up in more places. I just was at my local walmart and they didn't have any star wars except yarna.

I really want to look at these in person to decide if I want to grab them.

Prowl_2009 07-15-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireWolf (Post 18619)
Ithey didn't have any star wars except yarna.

Can't tell you how sick I am of seeing that figure clogging the pegs at ever Wal-Mart I go to around Ontario. :rolleyes:

Prowl_2009 07-15-2010 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, Wave 1 is out in Canada and already, we're getting pictures of Wave 2 offerings....

Here is our first look at the upcoming repacked Clone Commander Cody figure that will be released in The Vintage Collection. This particular version is the UGH chase variant with a silver foil cardback. :D

Super_Megatron 07-15-2010 06:08 PM

These are the only Star Wars figures I still collect. I'll be picking these up.

tninjha 07-16-2010 08:50 AM

How much are these going for?

Robimus 07-19-2010 10:12 PM

I missed Dak. He must have been released as well.

And I found this description for him on BBTS:

1x Dak (not currently pictured): Ultimately proving incompatible withy the rigid discipline required by the Jedi Order, Dak left the order and attempted to convince female Cathar Jedi Juhani, whom Dak loved one-sidedly, to do the same. Disgruntled over the rejection and disillusioned in general, Dak, leaving Dantooine, was drawn to the Dark Side and was thusly prompted to join the Sith Academy on Korriban.

What a retcon, Dak was a Sith Agent - and all this time I thought he was just as Snow Speeder gunner:p

pandaprime 07-19-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 18733)
I missed Dak. He must have been released as well.

And I found this description for him on BBTS:

1x Dak (not currently pictured): Ultimately proving incompatible withy the rigid discipline required by the Jedi Order, Dak left the order and attempted to convince female Cathar Jedi Juhani, whom Dak loved one-sidedly, to do the same. Disgruntled over the rejection and disillusioned in general, Dak, leaving Dantooine, was drawn to the Dark Side and was thusly prompted to join the Sith Academy on Korriban.

What a retcon, Dak was a Sith Agent - and all this time I thought he was just as Snow Speeder gunner:p

:confused: that's a crazy description :confused: