ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Action Figure General Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dollarama toy sightings (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=30997)

4lott 06-17-2018 08:48 PM

Dollarama toy sightings

Ok first, Mods if you feel that this topic doesn’t merit its own thread and you want to pull it or move it no worries :)

Dollarama seems to be getting in a cornucopia of action figure products
Selection varies by region but I thought that it might be of interest to have a thread spotlighting what people have been finding. I say this because I just found a box of Justice League Action mini micros wave 2. In the process of searching for the blind bag codes I discovered a video someone had posted which was specific to Dollarama finds and sure enough there were the JLA figs. I come to this site for all my Canadian toy sightings so I would have liked read it here first.
Recently I’ve found the B&W megabrands ninja turtles and destiny figs for $4, Star Wars 2 packs for $4 and as has been reported, the multiverse exclusive suicide squad figures. These are just things that are of interest to me personally but I thought a one stop thread for all things Dollarama would be useful

Stevan 06-17-2018 10:25 PM

Re: Dollarama sightings

I have seen in dollarama wonder woman doll from dc superhero girl plus 5" figures from the same series of wonder woman,supergirl,poison ivy,bee,harley and batgirl. There were also some old leftovers of 12" star wars figures (marvel hero titans style). Ghostbusters figures from the new movie. Suicide squad multiverse figures of diablo and Rick Flagg only.

4lott 06-17-2018 10:39 PM

Didn’t realize that there were other dc superhero girls other than Wonder Woman, thanks

abemecca 06-17-2018 11:22 PM

I found some suicide squad figures the other day at a Kitchener location

lunchbox83 06-17-2018 11:25 PM

Wouldn't mind spotting the 2 harder-to-get female Ghostbusters. Actually dug the movie, contrary to popular opinion.

Team Jetfire 06-18-2018 12:21 AM

Love this idea.

A week or two back I saw the 2 Suicide Squad figures and the 3 Ghostbusters 'monsters', none of the girls though.

4lott 07-23-2018 02:42 PM

Found the Star Wars single carded wave with Rebels Thrawn in Laval QC

Tonestar 07-23-2018 03:21 PM

Power Rangers 5 inch action figures from last year's movie plus Alpha 5 for $4 each.

66jedikiller66 07-23-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4lott (Post 99949)
Found the Star Wars single carded wave with Rebels Thrawn in Laval QC

So...were there Deathtroopers and Scariff troopers as well?

abemecca 07-23-2018 03:56 PM

Found the Movie morphers at the one in Ira Needles Waterloo. They were 4 bucks. Plus some disney infinite characters