ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Items For Sale or Trade (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hasbro and Toybiz Legends, DCUC, BAF parts, Vintage TMNT, Star Wars and more (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=26407)

Whereisowen 11-17-2016 11:42 PM

Hasbro and Toybiz Legends, DCUC, BAF parts, Vintage TMNT, Star Wars and more

Hey everybody, I've got a bunch of toys to sell or trade. Imgur gallery with prices right here: http://imgur.com/a/1QHeY Almost everything is loose, but they come with the accessories shown, action features work and are all in great condition, unless otherwise noted.

Marvel Legends Hasbro - Havok. Along with Onslaught, Mandroid, Annhilus (pending), Thanos, Rhino, Ultron BAF parts.

Marvel Legends Toybiz - Fearsome Foes boxset Spiderman (pending), Sinister Six boxset Spiderman, complete Mojo BAF (pending), movie Daredevil, Sinister Six boxset Black Cat, Maestro Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Blackheart (pending), Doctor Octopus, red battle damage variant Iron Fist, Kitty Pryde, Juggernaut. Also have blue Apocalypse, Giant man (pending), Sentinel and Monkeyman BAF parts.

DC Direct Metallo

DCUC Trigon, Validus, Solomon Grundy BAF pieces.

100% complete Playmates Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Walkabout, Chrome Dome, Lifeguard Leo, Toon Leo, Toon Raph, Kung Fu Mike, Pizza Tossin Mike.

I can ship anywhere. Local pick-up from Brantford is a possibility too.

As far as trades go the main things I'm looking for are:

Marvel Legends Blob BAF, Daredevil, Warbird Ms Marvel, Absorbing Man BAF, Shocker, Kingpin

Neca The Exorcist Regan

DC Direct Secret Files Two-Face

DC Universe Classics Clayface and Green Arrow

Toynami Futurama Professor Farnsworth

Neca Harry Potter Dumbledore and Voldemort

Palisades Muppets Beaker, Animal with the Electric Mayhem Stage, Rowlf, Statler, Waldorf

Simpsons Stephen Hawking and Kang and Kodos

Jakks WWE Classic Superstars Barry Windham, Genius, Haku, Tazz, Legion of Doom, Midnight Express

Neca V For Vendetta V

Neca Nightmare Before Christmas Behemoth

Neca Robocop

I've been a lurker here for a few years, but have never contributed to the community before, so I don't have any feedback. I've mostly sold my stuff on kijiji, but I do have 2 positive transactions on Reddit's Toy Exchange sub I can link to if anyone would like some references.

adriantripod 01-14-2017 11:00 PM

Re: Hasbro and Toybiz Legends, DCUC, BAF parts, Vintage TMNT, Star Wars and more

Is that a right or a left leg for your Hasbro Giant Man?

StarwarsTF 01-15-2017 06:42 AM

Re: Hasbro and Toybiz Legends, DCUC, BAF parts, Vintage TMNT, Star Wars and more

Where are you located?

Whereisowen 01-15-2017 07:13 PM

adriantripod - The leg has been sold, sorry.

StarwarsTF - I'm located in Brantford, On.

geekeny 01-20-2017 07:13 PM

sent a PM

Voltronmagno 09-04-2017 03:52 PM

Dobyou hav a complete Sentinel Baf how much? The Mojo is still for sale? Any chance you hav Marvel Select The Watcher?

MichaelScarn6969 09-04-2017 05:38 PM

How much for that Bizarro?

Voltronmagno 10-03-2017 11:34 PM

How much for sentinel baf and blob baf?