ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Marvel Legends discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=10173)

Enforcer 04-25-2024 03:41 PM

Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:

Originally Posted by random11 (Post 160844)
its probably not in their store system yet. Call tomorrow for in store preorder.

That makes sense, will do for sure. Thx!

MC Culla 04-25-2024 10:40 PM

I am surprised Carnage is still up on GS as of right now, I expected this to be one of their insta sell outs.

Zeroflamez 04-26-2024 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC Culla (Post 160848)
I am surprised Carnage is still up on GS as of right now, I expected this to be one of their insta sell outs.

Demand isn't really there for this new release because you can still find the previous release at retail price on the secondary market and fan channel. Not to mention there isn't really much new going on with this new release for those who own the venom pool one to make them feel that they have to get this new one right away.

canprime 04-26-2024 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeroflamez (Post 160849)
Demand isn't really there for this new release because you can still find the previous release at retail price on the secondary market and fan channel. Not to mention there isn't really much new going on with this new release for those who own the venom pool one to make them feel that they have to get this new one right away.

I also think two other factors are need and design.

How many collectors out there need this Carnage? Most probably already have at least one version of Carnage that fills the need they want in their collection. So why double (triple? quadruple?) dip on a figure unless you are a super fan of Carnage?

The design, while great, isn't breaking new ground and possibly isn't as appealing to collectors who want the more cartoon accurate look on the retro card.

Or Hasbro just produced enough this time around. :rofl:

Zeroflamez 04-26-2024 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 160850)
I also think two other factors are need and design.

How many collectors out there need this Carnage? Most probably already have at least one version of Carnage that fills the need they want in their collection. So why double (triple? quadruple?) dip on a figure unless you are a super fan of Carnage?

The design, while great, isn't breaking new ground and possibly isn't as appealing to collectors who want the more cartoon accurate look on the retro card.

Or Hasbro just produced enough this time around. :rofl:

Didn't hasbro produce enough last time? Because im pretty sure they did another production run of the venom pool carnage which is why hes still available at msrp.

m.arndt 04-30-2024 04:08 PM

Is the new Ghost Rider up for preorder today an item Gamestop and Amazon will eventually have for preoder too, or just places like Big Bad Toy Store?

4lott 04-30-2024 04:39 PM

Seems she hulk is supposed to be available to order from Amazon.com as of may 1st. Don’t know what if anything this means for us

VincentVega 04-30-2024 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m.arndt (Post 160914)
Is the new Ghost Rider up for preorder today an item Gamestop and Amazon will eventually have for preoder too, or just places like Big Bad Toy Store?

I hope so. I've been refreshing the Gamestop page like crazy but no sign of it yet.

random11 04-30-2024 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m.arndt (Post 160914)

its up on pulse. Or it was at least. It is going to be a wide release. Just have to wait.

m.arndt 04-30-2024 05:58 PM

Thanks random11. I couldn’t remember if it was indeed a wide release, or an exclusive.