ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Action Figure General Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Voltron toys (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27433)

Pascal 03-11-2017 11:59 PM

Voltron toys

Saw them all but the big black lion today at my local Walmart in Drummondville. The other lions were $24.97. The smaller non-combining ones and the mini Voltron with firing missile, I can't remember, I didn't pay attention.

Alexander Quinn 03-12-2017 12:08 AM

Re: Voltron toys

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 87967)
Saw them all but the big black lion today at my local Walmart in Drummondville. The other lions were $24.97. The smaller non-combining ones and the mini Voltron with firing missile, I can't remember, I didn't pay attention.

Of course. Because I am now officially broke. ;)

Vorahk 03-21-2017 09:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
"Oh well hello there! I see your broke and cannot afford to buy toys. Well let me just put these here."

Jerks. Of course these guys come out when people can't get them.

Alexander Quinn 03-21-2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vorahk (Post 88104)
"Oh well hello there! I see your broke and cannot afford to buy toys. Well let me just put these here."

Jerks. Of course these guys come out when people can't get them.

:D This whole year had been far more costly than last, lol. Seems like new plastic is constantly burning up my monies.

RocketGTR 03-22-2017 11:48 PM

I just picked up the 4 Limb lions today. But didn't see the Black Lion. Maybe he's not out yet?

SPLIT LIP 03-23-2017 01:59 PM

Black lion had a spot at Barrie's South end Walmart, but it and all the limbs were sold out. Goddammit.

canprime 03-23-2017 03:34 PM

So far there has been no sighting of the black lion anywhere in Canada.

Trust me if it had been released by now you would see it on Kijiji or EBay.

SPLIT LIP 03-23-2017 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 88143)
So far there has been no sighting of the black lion anywhere in Canada.

Trust me if it had been released by now you would see it on Kijiji or EBay.

I mean, it is out, like I said there was a place for it at Wal Mart. They were just all gone.

joshimus 03-23-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPLIT LIP (Post 88144)
I mean, it is out, like I said there was a place for it at Wal Mart. They were just all gone.

No, there is a sticker for the Black Lion but they never got any. They have a place holder which is more than TRU has for the Black Lion but no stores got it yet.

I'm going to the States this weekend. Hoping I find the Black Lion so I don't have to search. I want an excuse to keep the other 4 lions.

Bludchylde 03-23-2017 09:22 PM

I want to get the lions but I can't justify it without knowing if/when the black one will show.

Never seeing Combiner Wars deluxe wave 2, Motormaster or Onslaught in store, leaving me with 3 incomplete combiners leaves me iffy on this.