ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends Ant Man Wave Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21611)

Robimus 07-04-2015 01:27 PM

Marvel Legends Ant Man Wave Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to AFN member canprime we now know that the new Marvel Legends Ant Man wave has been released in Canada. This wave includes Ant Man, Ultron, Wasp, Giant Man, Grim Reaper, Bulldozer & Tigershark.

The initial sighting was made at a Walmart in Ontario.

Share what action figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

Tonestar 07-04-2015 06:32 PM

Re: Marvel Legends Ant Man Wave Released in Canada

What I want to know is when is TRU is gonna catch up to WalMart ? So far WalMart has been the first and only one getting all these new Marvel Legends waves like Spidey, Avengers Ultron and now Ant-Man while TRU still has the Avengers Allfather wave.....I really hope they won't be skipped.

pandaprime 07-05-2015 02:30 AM

How much for each figure?

CobraCommander 07-05-2015 10:39 AM

I picked up antman an wasp from TRU yesterday in Oakville.

Tonestar 07-05-2015 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandaprime (Post 74030)
How much for each figure?

They're the same price as the Avengers line, $24.92 each.

StarwarsTF 07-07-2015 07:07 PM

I want that ultron lol. Is he really worth over 100$ nope!

Wintermute 07-07-2015 09:19 PM

Walmart Ancaster had an Ant-Man and Wasp, but I grabbed the Wasp.

They also have Spider-Woman and some Hulks.

Toy Gremlin 07-07-2015 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraCommander (Post 74032)
I picked up antman an wasp from TRU yesterday in Oakville.

Nice! Glad TRU is finally getting in new ML figs. :) By any chance you have the TRU sku for these?

CobraCommander 07-08-2015 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 74110)
Nice! Glad TRU is finally getting in new ML figs. :) By any chance you have the TRU sku for these?

Sure 216574

Toy Gremlin 07-09-2015 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraCommander (Post 74118)
Sure 216574

Thank you CobraCommander! :)

FrostBoy 07-11-2015 12:05 PM

Hey everyone!

So like many of you I per-ordered these to avoid having to run around and find them....

They are selling at Sears.ca of all places, 24.99$ each and I think there is free shipping.....if I could cancel my pre-order I would go with them....

http://www.sears.ca/stores/shop/sear...nalSearch=true

joedick 07-16-2015 12:40 PM

The ant man figures are currently 25% off on the sears website and are in stock (previous purchases came up as back ordered).

CTO15 07-16-2015 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joedick (Post 74400)
The ant man figures are currently 25% off on the sears website and are in stock (previous purchases came up as back ordered).

THanks for the heads up,

I picked up Antman, Giantman and Wasp for my MU Collection/Hot Toys Collection. Came to $63.54 after taxes (ugh)

If anybody is interested in the BAF pieces, let me know. I don't need them

dindin 07-16-2015 06:46 PM

Can someone confirm they are in stock when they placed their order? Because I called sears yesterday and asked them about the status of my ant-man legends order (since the webpage was listing them as in stock) and they informed me that the webpage was incorrect and my order would not be fulfilled until August 12th.

flipnosis 07-16-2015 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dindin (Post 74404)
Can someone confirm they are in stock when they placed their order? Because I called sears yesterday and asked them about the status of my ant-man legends order (since the webpage was listing them as in stock) and they informed me that the webpage was incorrect and my order would not be fulfilled until August 12th.

Thx for heads up. I ordered the entire wave and found a $10 coupon online. And yes, the shipping date for all the figs said August 10th at checkout, but Bulldozer was August 21st.

CTO15 07-17-2015 02:59 PM

did you guys ship to your houses?

I chose the in-store pick up and it says expected date July 23.

joedick 07-18-2015 09:21 AM

I have two orders for the Ant Man figures I wanted: one placed when they first went up (backordered with a ship date of Aug 12) and one placed when they were discounted (in stock with a ship date of July 20). Both orders are to ship to my house.

I called yesterday to cancel my first order but they couldn't do it because the figures were processing (they were able to cancel a Spider-Man figure that was dated for Aug 12). So it looks like the Ant Man figures are ready to go regardless of what order status you initially got.

I really hope sears.ca gets their stuff together because it seems like this could be great for Canadian collectors. Toysrus and Walmart seem to over-order a wave that does well then skip the next ones or order so little they sell out instantly. Amazon also seems to order conservatively and makes it tough to navigate through the third party scalpers. Having an option that offers a window larger than a few minutes or hours to get the figures at a competitive price (even if you have to wait a month or two to get them) would be nice. Here's hoping sears.ca gets the Rhino and Hulkbuster waves!

Wrenn 07-20-2015 03:04 PM

Saskatoon TRU got in a few cases of these, managed to pick up the entire set easily.

CTO15 07-22-2015 08:47 AM

got an email today saying my order for the Antman figures from Sears is ready to be picked up at the store. :raisetheroof:

flipnosis 07-22-2015 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTO15 (Post 74486)
got an email today saying my order for the Antman figures from Sears is ready to be picked up at the store. :raisetheroof:

Mine arrived today, delivered to my home except Bulldozer. I purchased them online on Jul 16th.

It was not boxed and the plastic it came in was ripped. Good thing i'm not a MIB collector.

Trigonsurfer 08-08-2015 01:42 AM

Ordered 4 figures in this wave from Sears in mid-July. Got Wasp, but the rest on backorder to August 21, apparently. Hopefully I will get the rest of my order.

Marvellegendsguy 08-08-2015 03:30 PM

Sears shipped 3 out of eight figures ordered from Spidey wave and Antman wave and just cancelled the rest of my order

Trigonsurfer 08-16-2015 02:54 AM

Picked up my final 3 figures to finish Ultron today. They may be slow, but Sears has come through so far. Now time for them to put the Rhino and Hulkbuster waves up for sale.