ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   30% off all Marvel Figures & Playsets at Toys "R" Us Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=8038)

Hantei 08-07-2011 02:11 PM

30% off all Marvel Figures & Playsets at Toys "R" Us Canada

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a report made by AFN member CTO15, since Friday all Marvel figures and playsets are 30% off at Toys "R" Us Canada. Unfortunately this excludes clearance items. The sale runs from August 5th to August 11th.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

pandaprime 08-07-2011 02:33 PM

Re: 30% off all Marvel Figures & Playsets at Toys "R" Us Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantei (Post 32475)
Thanks to a report made by AFN member CTO15, since Friday all Marvel figures and playsets are 30% off at Toys "R" Us Canada. Unfortunately this excludes clearance items. The sale runs from August 5th to August 11th.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Does TRU still carry Marvel Universe figures? my local ones have none at all! :argh:

t.wizard 08-07-2011 03:16 PM

If you need 5 or 6 Namors or Luke Cages go to the Macleod store. If TRU is supposed to be the place for toys why is their selection the pits?

Napseeker 08-07-2011 06:40 PM

All that my TRU has is the same 4 red ninjas that have been hanging on the pegs for the last 9 months (minimum, I've lost count).

Onslaught 08-07-2011 07:32 PM

Pretty good deal, but there was nothing when I went today.

Toy Gremlin 08-07-2011 10:49 PM

I haven't seen MU singles at TRU for awhile either. :( I guess this is a good deal if you wanted to get the Marvel Universe Giant Size X-Men 6-Pack or the Wolverine vs Sabertooth and Jean Grey & Cyclops comic packs.

Hantei 08-08-2011 01:12 AM

I've seen wave 12 (spider-woman) in TRUs around here. Haha, though they went pretty fast, even before the sale. I can't believe it, but I caved in and picked up an X-Men 6-pack. I might buy the First Class comic packs, ~$14 for a 2-pack is pretty good.

lars573 08-08-2011 12:20 PM

Well with this and the TF sale I've gotta get me some price adjustments from the Top Spin and Winter Soldier I bought last week.