ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   X-Men Origins: Wolverine Action Figures On Sale at Toys "R" Us (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=2894)

Super_Megatron 09-26-2009 10:21 PM

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Action Figures On Sale at Toys "R" Us

1 Attachment(s)
Toys "R" Us Canada has X-Men Origins: Wolverine Movie toys on sale this week for $8.17 (regularly $10.99). Also on reduced prices this week from the line are X-Men Origins Wolverine - Electronic Claw for $22.47 (regularly $29.99), X-Men Origins Wolverine Cruiser for $18.67 (regularly $24.99) and the Wolverine Battle 4-Packs are on for $12.67 (regularly $16.99).

FETT1 09-26-2009 10:25 PM

Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine Action Figures On Sale at Toys "R" Us

..PUT em down to a BUCK or 2 ..then maybe ...just maybe I 'll consider these ...yuck!!

Icetron 09-26-2009 10:30 PM

I wish they were just buy-1-get-1-free or 2-for-$10, then I might just buy a Gambit and Maverick.

pud333 09-27-2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icetron (Post 7818)
I wish they were just buy-1-get-1-free or 2-for-$10, then I might just buy a Gambit and Maverick.

Even at $5 I question the worth of Gambit and Maverick. I have Gambit, and he blows chunks. Bowmac TRU has had such a glut of these figures, I have yet to even see wave 3 there. It'll take forever before Colossus shows up. :(

VIT 09-27-2009 03:32 PM

ya these figs are crap and so is tru. they call those sale prices. c'mon

Quantum 09-28-2009 08:32 AM

Personally, I like the figs (a selective few - brown and striped costume Wolvie, Deadpool, Sabretooth, Iceman, Cyclops), but they overdid the versions of logan in the first waves, and over ordered, so we're faced with pegs full of left-over crappy figures. It also means I will probably never see Colossus at retail. Goody.

pud333 09-28-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quantum (Post 7841)
Personally, I like the figs (a selective few - brown and striped costume Wolvie, Deadpool, Sabretooth, Iceman, Cyclops), but they overdid the versions of logan in the first waves, and over ordered, so we're faced with pegs full of left-over crappy figures. It also means I will probably never see Colossus at retail. Goody.

This is why I am getting Colossus from the states. :cool:

Icetron 09-28-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quantum (Post 7841)

I agree, I think the Comic Wolverine and Deadpool are sweet. Iceman, Sabretooth and Cyclops are cool too. It's a shame I can't find another Iceman and the Sabretooth pack is too expensive/hard to find.

Eko123 09-28-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icetron (Post 7850)
I agree, I think the Comic Wolverine and Deadpool are sweet. Iceman, Sabretooth and Cyclops are cool too. It's a shame I can't find another Iceman and the Sabretooth pack is too expensive/hard to find.

I picked up my Sabretooth/Blob 2-pack at Zellers back in August for $14.99 before tax (which is not too bad, considering that the Secret Wars 2-packs cost $19.99 before tax at Toys R Us). Unfortunately, they only had one on the shelf.