ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   McFarlane Toys DC Super Powers figures released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=40618)

Robimus 07-31-2022 03:15 PM

McFarlane Toys DC Super Powers figures released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to AFN member adriantripod we now know that the Mcfarlane Toys DC Super Powers wave 1 has been released in Canada.

All were sighted at a Walmart in Ontario. The wave includes Superman, Batman & Dark Sied

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

Rodrigo 08-06-2022 01:53 PM

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Super Powers figures released in Canada

How much?

Tiffster 08-06-2022 06:31 PM

Are these on Walmart website yet?

adriantripod 08-07-2022 09:28 AM

$14.97, and not on the website yet.

FlashWWest 08-07-2022 03:49 PM

I'd love to know if/where people are finding these. Nothing in Oakville/Mississauga area just yet.

adriantripod 08-07-2022 04:01 PM

I found them in Ottawa last Monday, and then I saw someone on Instagram find them in Montreal later in the week and (I believe) on the east coast as well. I also just came back from a cross-border shopping trip and the first Walmart I went into had that beautiful shipper case on display with both vehicles and John Stewart as well...and they all came home with me.

FlashWWest 08-07-2022 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adriantripod (Post 144728)
I found them in Ottawa last Monday, and then I saw someone on Instagram find them in Montreal later in the week and (I believe) on the east coast as well. I also just came back from a cross-border shopping trip and the first Walmart I went into had that beautiful shipper case on display with both vehicles and John Stewart as well...and they all came home with me.

That's excellent! Congrats on the find there. It sounds like we're going to get these but I'm feeling a bit impatient at the moment. Loved this line back in the day. Here's hoping they get a wide release over the next few weeks across Canada.

athanato 08-07-2022 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlashWWest (Post 144727)
I'd love to know if/where people are finding these. Nothing in Oakville/Mississauga area just yet.

usually because they just get one box of 2-6 figures

athanato 08-07-2022 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adriantripod (Post 144728)

The US stores get far more stock than Canadian, they are great for that.

cloud 08-07-2022 09:37 PM

That's nice I also came back from my us trip last week but I only saw one Walmart that had these and they only had Batman