ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Action Figure General Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Power Rangers Online/Pre Order Sightings Thread (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=34297)

Grosse Fidelity 02-27-2020 06:18 AM

Re: Power Rangers Online/Pre Order Sightings Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by riderman (Post 113331)
Sadly Amazon has canceled SPD Red and Zeo Blue from my January pre-orders. Has this happened to anyone else? I am so disappointed with Amazon.ca and Toys R Us. What's the purpose of pre-orders if they cancel them??

It's been happening more and more with Amazon for me anyway, I've had 6 cancellations since December between marvel, star wars and power rangers figures. I've since been pre-ordering from Amazon and Hasbro pulse and cancelling whichever doesn't ship first.

TehCollector 02-27-2020 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riderman (Post 113331)
Sadly Amazon has canceled SPD Red and Zeo Blue from my January pre-orders. Has this happened to anyone else? I am so disappointed with Amazon.ca and Toys R Us. What's the purpose of pre-orders if they cancel them??

Zeo blue cancelled also. Not even sure what the point of pre-ordering is, honestly.

erik352 02-27-2020 11:35 AM

I think zeo blue is 3 per case and spd red is 2 per case...how can they cancel it? I would assume MMPR yellow to be the one that gets cancelled first!

Webs 02-27-2020 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erik352 (Post 113354)
I think zeo blue is 3 per case and spd red is 2 per case...how can they cancel it? I would assume MMPR yellow to be the one that gets cancelled first!

Who knows how it works, MMPR Red was 3 per case in wave 3 and they cancelled my preorder for that. What's going on with amazon or hasbro to make this consistently be a problem?

erik352 02-27-2020 11:12 PM

yeah. they cancelled my mmpr red too

abemecca 02-28-2020 03:57 AM

amazon cancelled red ranger twice and lord drakkon, as well as some marvel legends

Alexander Quinn 03-02-2020 09:19 AM

Anyone get an update on their MM Yellow from Amazon yet? Mine is still listed as to be delivered between the 4th and 6th, but hasn’t shipped yet.

Grosse Fidelity 03-02-2020 09:44 AM

For anyone interested Hasbro Pulse has the yellow ranger, among others of course, in stock as of 7 am this morning (03/02/2020) so no pre-order or anything just in stock ready to ship.

riderman 03-11-2020 02:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Tomorrow is delivery day for the last pre-orders that Amazon.ca hasn't canceled on my order. I pre-ordered all of the Wave four of the Hasbro Lightning Collection and they cancelled SPD Red and ZEO Blue now I'm waiting for them to ship me MMPR Yellow and my Beast Morphers Blaze. Expected delivery is tomorrow at 8pm! Hopefully I'll get them soon. Anyone else pre-ordered and did anyone else had this problem with Amazon?

Bendall 03-11-2020 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riderman (Post 113774)
Tomorrow is delivery day for the last pre-orders that Amazon.ca hasn't canceled on my order. I pre-ordered all of the Wave four of the Hasbro Lightning Collection and they cancelled SPD Red and ZEO Blue now I'm waiting for them to ship me MMPR Yellow and my Beast Morphers Blaze. Expected delivery is tomorrow at 8pm! Hopefully I'll get them soon. Anyone else pre-ordered and did anyone else had this problem with Amazon?

Unless it says it's already shipped, I wouldn't hold your breath. My yellow ranger said expected delivery 4-6 Mar, after the 6th it just says "not shipped"