ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Mattel Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Masters of the WWE Universe figures (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=35161)

m.arndt 04-10-2020 10:22 AM

Masters of the WWE Universe figures

Has anyone heard if these are just Walmart exclusives or if they will eventually be available at TRUs as well?

Onslaught 04-12-2020 11:58 AM

Re: Masters of the WWE Universe figures

They are Walmart exclusives. I'll say at least for now, because we've heard that Origins will be Walmart exclusive at launch and then show up elsewhere later, kind of like a timed exclusive. Though we haven't heard Mattel say anything like that about Masters of the WWE Universe.

m.arndt 06-01-2020 08:23 PM

Has anyone seen Walmart restocking these yet?
I passed on Macho Man the first time I saw one. Regretting it ever since

StarwarsTF 06-01-2020 09:54 PM

No local stores are stuck with cena and reigns... :( we still didn’t get the first wave either.

tripleb 06-30-2020 06:28 AM

I saw on a Masters of the WWE Universe facebook group that someone found Wave 3 at a Wal Mart here in Canada.
not like I am going to find those in store cause I live in Newfoundland and apparently none of the Wal Marts here are carrying this line. I manged to get 3 of the 4 figures in wave 2 on walmart.ca
It's the same thing with the last few Wal Mart toy exclusives: Transformers G1 reissue Soundwave, the New retro Ghostbusters figures, next to no stores in NL carried them. :(

StarwarsTF 06-30-2020 09:19 AM

I can confirm I just picked up a full set of wave three this morning. 2 cases only.

tripleb 07-02-2020 05:16 PM

3 of the 4 new figures ( undertaker, the rock, new day) in wave 3 are listed on Walmart.ca, but they are out of stock!

m.arndt 08-30-2020 10:40 PM

Has anyone seen any of these figures in a while? I saw a single Brom Stroman a little over a month ago in Ottawa but nothing in my neck of the woods since the line’s initial release.

If anyone knows the wave SKUs, would you be so kind as to post them please?

Robimus 09-22-2020 06:50 PM

Evan 01-29-2021 03:18 PM