ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Universe Wave 22 Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=14598)

Hantei 08-01-2013 01:20 PM

Re: Marvel Universe Wave 22 Released in Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eko123 (Post 56444)
If Hasbro is still doing comic 2-packs in the future, I'd like to see a Vision on the new Cyclops body packaged with a Scarlet Witch...either with classic length boots and gloves, or in her George Perez "Gypsy Witch" style costume from the late 1990s.

I think they said they weren't doing them anymore. Haha, let's be realistic here. If Hasbro did do a 2-pack with a new Vision he'll most likely be packaged with Ultron. It's their modus operandi.

Toy Gremlin 08-01-2013 02:26 PM

These have finally arrived at my local TRUs. I saw the iron spider figure and the plastic seems to be brighter than the initial release figure.

On an unrelated note, anybody here noticed an EHF e-toy charge on their receipts for non electonic toys lately?

I just bought some figures from TRU and they charged me $0.40 EHF E-Toys fee. Asked customer service and they said it is a recycling fee on all toys. It is kind of strange. Never had a recycling fee on wwe and mu figures before.

Toy Gremlin 08-01-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 56452)
On an unrelated note, anybody here noticed an EHF e-toy charge on their receipts for non electonic toys lately?

I just bought some figures from TRU and they charged me $0.40 EHF E-Toys fee. Asked customer service and they said it is a recycling fee on all toys. It is kind of strange. Never had a recycling fee on wwe and mu figures before.

Went to another tru to confirm. Apparently the customer service person was totally wrong. There is a system glitch. Check your receipts and make sure you are not charged that fee on non electronic stuff!

Whitter 08-20-2013 12:48 PM

All kinds of these at both Walmarts in Newmarket

Tonestar 08-21-2013 11:29 AM

This complete Wave is in at the Wal-Mart in Ajax, as suspected Nova is not part of this wave but I highly reccommend getting the Rhino-much better than the Spider-man toyline version.

Hantei 08-24-2013 12:22 AM

Not sure why some thought Nova was in the case, the breakdown for this wave is:

2x Captain America
2x Elektra
2x Mysterio
2x Rhino
1x Silver Surfer
1x Iron Fist
1x Black Suit Spider-Man
1x Iron Spider-Man