ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Items For Sale or Trade (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   MARVEL LEGENDS CIVIL WAR WAVE 2 GIANT MAN BAF (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=24377)

methodical1010 04-26-2016 04:23 PM

MARVEL LEGENDS CIVIL WAR WAVE 2 GIANT MAN BAF

HAVE A BOX OF MARVEL LEGENDS CIVIL WAR WAVE 2 FOR SALE. BOX INCLUDES BLACK PANTHER, NICK FURY, CAPTAIN AMERICA (2) IRON MAN (2), RED GUARDIAN AND NUKE. SELLING FOR $320.00 FOR THE 8 FIGURES, WILL SHIP, BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

SOLD*****

Wintermute 04-26-2016 05:03 PM

Re: MARVEL LEGENDS CIVIL WAR WAVE 2 GIANT MAN BAF

I'm sorry, but that is a ridiculous price to be asking. No one should pay that much for 8 figures (plus shipping!) that are soon going to be at retail in large numbers.

Catalyst 04-26-2016 05:05 PM

I support this message, and your awesome user name.

Wintermute 04-26-2016 05:09 PM

Thank you, sir :D

wedge1021 04-26-2016 07:38 PM

Sadly, it's not THAT far off of what I betting Toy"R"Us will be charging for them.
And maybe he got the case shipped from the States, had to pay exchange, high shipping, and customs yet? And then still wants to make a couple bucks for his trouble. Who knows?

Wintermute 04-26-2016 10:12 PM

Nah, even TRU's current price of $29.99 is still less than what this guy is selling them for.

What he's charging works out to over $40 a figure, when you factor in the added shipping.

turtle power eh 04-27-2016 08:26 AM

uhhhh...ummmmmm...yeah...so. I think I will just wait and try my luck in store, this wave will probably end up warming pegs by summer time.

:scalper:

SanMiguel 04-27-2016 10:33 AM

Not siding with anyone but just let leave it to the buyers, after all the rule states:

2. This is not a discussion forum.
The Canadian Action Figure Buy/Sell/Trade forum is not a place for discussion or to post random and negative comments. Any posts of that nature will be removed and repeat offenders will be issued warnings. You may ask questions about the items for sale/trade, but nothing more.

MCDrank 04-27-2016 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtle power eh (Post 80762)
uhhhh...ummmmmm...yeah...so. I think I will just wait and try my luck in store, this wave will probably end up warming pegs by summer time.

:scalper:

Fury is definitely not gonna be a peg warmer tho. Everyone and their grandmas army building him lmao