ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends Infinite Series Captain America Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16552)

Hantei 02-12-2014 04:20 AM

Marvel Legends Infinite Series Captain America Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to sightings made by various AFN members, we now know that the first wave of Marvel Legends Infinite Series Captain America 6" figures have been released in Canada. Wave one consists of Marvel Now Captain America, Baron Zemo, A.I.M. Soldier, Red Skull, Hydra Soldier, and WW2 Captain America (The First Avenger movie).

The figures have been found at Toys "R" Us in Alberta and Ontario where they retail for $26.99 each. Thanks for the photo jacobot!

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Tonestar 02-12-2014 11:29 AM

Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Captain America Released in Canada

I saw these at TRU in Pickering a few days ago. Great looking figures but that price is not !

comicbookboy 02-12-2014 01:27 PM

26.99???

that's more than a marvel select.

PegMan 02-12-2014 03:30 PM

And aside from the unreleased variants, Black Widow will be near impossible to find - it's my favourite part of collecting lol

Vorahk 02-12-2014 05:22 PM

Just wait till target gets them and they will be 19.99. Tru has the spidey figs for 26.99 and not a single character has moved.

cloud 02-12-2014 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PegMan (Post 61197)
And aside from the unreleased variants, Black Widow will be near impossible to find - it's my favourite part of collecting lol

I don't remember who's the variant for Cap Legends. Black Widow will be in series2 which we aren't even sure if we will be getting.

PegMan 02-12-2014 07:27 PM

Black Widow (packed 1 per case)
Winter Soldier (2/case)
Movie Cap (3/case)

I've heard conflicting things on the last 2 though. Some sellers are reporting the AIM and HYDRA figs (one each) and others are advertising Red Skull and Zemo. A good point made for sure - will these even make it up here? I preordered mine from my LCS, but if I find BW out in the wild, I'll keep the AFN gang in mind

Webslinger85 02-12-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vorahk (Post 61204)
Just wait till target gets them and they will be 19.99. Tru has the spidey figs for 26.99 and not a single character has moved.

By the looks of it, Target's only getting the Spidey wave, Walmart too

tfHunter 02-12-2014 10:26 PM

I am fearful that the Cap stuff is TRU only and so I cracked and bought a Skull and Zemo.

Toy Gremlin 02-13-2014 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tfHunter (Post 61217)
I am fearful that the Cap stuff is TRU only and so I cracked and bought a Skull and Zemo.

Yeah, I thought that too so I paid $30.23 for the Hydra Soldier. He was the one I really wanted.