ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mega Bloks Marvel Mini Figures Wave 1 Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=8207)

Robimus 08-29-2011 12:00 AM

Mega Bloks Marvel Mini Figures Wave 1 Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a report from AFN member Toy Gremlin we now know that the new Marvel Mega Bloks Mini Figures Wave 1 & 2 have been released at Canadian Retail.

The sighting was made at a Toys"R"us in British Columbia.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum <!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Toy Gremlin 08-29-2011 12:12 AM

Re: Mega Bloks Marvel Mini Figures Wave 1 Released in Canada

It's the Series 1 revision (with only 6 mini-figures). Canada never got the original marvel mini-figures series 1 that came with 8 figures. The Battle Damaged Iron Man and Armored (Silver) Spiderman are not included in the series 1 revision. :(

Toy Gremlin 08-29-2011 12:26 AM

Marvel Mini-figures Series 2 has also been released in Canada. These went fast! The Walmart that I got them at sold out in a day. I haven't seen them since.

Grayfox 08-29-2011 02:04 AM

Series 2 is indeed out. I bought one for fun and got Loki. He looks cool enough. Apparently he's somewhat hard to get as well.

Toy Gremlin 08-29-2011 02:35 AM

^ Yeah, Loki and Thor are hard to find. The most difficult one to get is Wolverine! He is one of the coolest mini-figures I've seen. I would say he is by far the best figure out of series 1 & 2!

Quantum 08-29-2011 08:43 AM

Wolverine is totally amazing! But honestly, so is the entire wave. Definite improvement over Ser. 1.

Cap is amazing! The details on Thor and Loki are crazy. Even Whiplash, who I have no attachment to, is awesome. Once I opened the package and had him in hand, I was very impressed.

Go get 'em guys! Walmarts for S2, TRU for S1.

S3 should come out before year's end. I'm hoping Hulk and Bucky and Sandman will make appearances.

JTCh 08-29-2011 01:40 PM

How much are these selling for?

Benzo 08-29-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTCh (Post 33267)
How much are these selling for?

I believe they are 2.86 at Walmart.

Toy Gremlin 08-30-2011 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quantum (Post 33247)
Wolverine is totally amazing! But honestly, so is the entire wave. Definite improvement over Ser. 1.

Cap is amazing! The details on Thor and Loki are crazy. Even Whiplash, who I have no attachment to, is awesome. Once I opened the package and had him in hand, I was very impressed.

Go get 'em guys! Walmarts for S2, TRU for S1.

S3 should come out before year's end. I'm hoping Hulk and Bucky and Sandman will make appearances.

I totally agree! If you can find them, go get them!

Totally looking forward to more of these! I'm hoping Mega Bloks will be able to squeeze in a couple more waves before May 2012.

Quantum 08-31-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 33284)
I totally agree! If you can find them, go get them!

Totally looking forward to more of these! I'm hoping Mega Bloks will be able to squeeze in a couple more waves before May 2012.

Pretty sure we'll see one more wave this year, then Amazing Spider-man sets 2012.

http://m190.photobucket.com/albumvie...Prime.jpg.html