ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Target Sale and Walmart Rollback Starting April 11th (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=17272)

Hantei 04-10-2014 05:46 PM

Target Sale and Walmart Rollback Starting April 11th

1 Attachment(s)
Target Sale prices in effect from April 11th to April 17th
  • $9 each on select action figures. Pictured are Star Wars Black Series, and Marvel Mashers.
  • $5 each sale on select Mega Bloks Halo Figure Packs.
  • $10 each sale on select 12" super hero action figures and LEGO City Great Vehicles

Walmart Rollback in effect from April 11th to April 16th
  • Save $5 on select $24.86 LEGO Super Heroes sets (now $19.86). Sets included are Spider-Man: Spider-Cycle Chase, Iron Man: Extremis Sea Port Battle, Superman: Black Zero Escape, and Batman: Man-Bat Attack.

Napseeker 04-10-2014 10:10 PM

Re: Target Sale and Walmart Rollback Starting April 11th

$9 on Star Wars 4" black figures seems like a pretty lousy sale to me. Can anyone confirm that these are 4" and not 6"? If these were 6", wow I'd be blown away... but I doubt it somehow.

Hantei 04-10-2014 11:15 PM

Oops, I should have pointed out that the flyer showed a 3.75" Black Series Vader. So the sale probably only encompasses that scale. It also said "and more", so maybe the 3.75" Marvel stuff is included.

Webslinger85 04-12-2014 11:12 PM

This might only be my Target, but the 6inch Black Series figures are $12.49 right now!

Tonestar 04-12-2014 11:16 PM

I think every Target has the 6 inch Star Wars Black Series for $12.49 each, it's a temporary price cut and I saw it at 2 different locations yesterday.

Evan 04-16-2014 08:37 PM

I can also confirm I saw 6 inch Star Wars Black Series for $12.49 at Target.

I picked up Han Solo. One happened to catch my eye that looked way more like Harrison Ford than the other ones on the shelf. Paint app slightly different or something. I don't know what it is exactly (possibly his eyes - just kidding but seriously!), but great likeness. Something creepy about that Leia figure though.

SanMiguel 04-25-2014 01:16 PM

dang i missed this one:banghead: was looking for a 6" han solo:rant:

cloud 04-26-2014 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanMiguel (Post 63875)
dang i missed this one:banghead: was looking for a 6" han solo:rant:

The 6" SW price drop at Target is a Temporary price cut. I went to Target today and still see the same $12.99 price for SW 6". The only thing is most of the Target stores will only have Leia and Greedo.

SanMiguel 04-29-2014 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 63896)
The 6" SW price drop at Target is a Temporary price cut. I went to Target today and still see the same $12.99 price for SW 6". The only thing is most of the Target stores will only have Leia and Greedo.

thanks went to my nearby target and got me a Han Solo:clapping: was looking through the pile of SW BS when a man (fellow collector maybe???) came by and ask me "is this the one your lookin for?" lo & behold a boba fett 6" BS fig.... he said he only needs one and left me the figure.....i ended up with a boba and a han solo....super cool!!! :clapping: and mighty thanks to the guy who gave me the boba:bow::D

cloud 04-30-2014 01:40 AM

Nice one!
I have yet to see a 6" Boba Fett figures