ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31488)

Alexander Quinn 05-22-2020 09:22 AM

Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:

Originally Posted by riderman (Post 115013)
The Alpha and Zordon two pack and the new MMPR power morpher are Walmart Exclusives. Hopefully they are Walmart Canada Exclusives.

So they’ll either not bothering carrying them, or flood half an aisle with it. No in between, lol.

Eko123 05-23-2020 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 115021)
So they’ll either not bothering carrying them, or flood half an aisle with it. No in between, lol.

They might also end up being available on Walmart.ca too.

Tonestar 05-23-2020 07:51 PM

I caved and pre-ordered the MMPR Blue Ranger and Ranger Slayer from Amazon.com and am having them sent to my sister's house in the U.S. cost me around $60 Canadian and the Yellow Ranger pre-order from BBTS also sent to my sister's home will be around $40 Canadian so $100 Canadian for all 3 is acceptable since it saves me a lot of time and anxiety trying to find them. I just have to wait until it's safe to travel again for me to get them, and hopefully Amazon doesn't screw up my pre-order since they're due June 1st.

riderman 05-24-2020 08:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well there is hope for Lightning Collection to show up at Walmart Canada too because I found Power Rangers Lightning Collection Wave 1 and Wave 2 at my local Walmart. Never had I ever see them at Walmart until now. They had Shadow Ranger, Red & Gold Beast Morpher Rangers and Magna Defender. Here's hoping we'll get Alpha/Zordon and MMPR Power Morpher Exclusives at Walmart Canada:)

riderman 05-24-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 115055)
I caved and pre-ordered the MMPR Blue Ranger and Ranger Slayer from Amazon.com and am having them sent to my sister's house in the U.S. cost me around $60 Canadian and the Yellow Ranger pre-order from BBTS also sent to my sister's home will be around $40 Canadian so $100 Canadian for all 3 is acceptable since it saves me a lot of time and anxiety trying to find them. I just have to wait until it's safe to travel again for me to get them, and hopefully Amazon doesn't screw up my pre-order since they're due June 1st.

Hey Tonestar, what about the Lord Drakkon did you get him or will you somehow get him in the States too? Man is Drakkon hard to pre-order or even get:( Amazon.ca canceled my pre-order for him twice in the past when I jumped on the opportunity to get him because I missed him from Bandai at SDCC

riderman 05-24-2020 09:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I was on Amazon and finally my Trini the MMPR Yellow Ranger is shipping out tomorrow! Can't wait to get her in my hands. But this is the March Pre-order but what about the January pre-order of yellow? I wonder if I call Amazon will someone talk to me or are they still off work due to the pandemic??

erik352 05-25-2020 08:20 AM

wow! congrats! u can cancel your order in january using the website. no need to call or talk with cs

tvfreak 05-25-2020 02:42 PM

My LC MMPR Yellow Ranger shipped. I preordered in January.

erik352 05-25-2020 04:01 PM

awww man. am i still the only one waiting for a yellow ranger? i dont even have a deliver estimate yet

dbaso 05-25-2020 04:09 PM

It shouldn’t be much longer now - seems like they’ve received a big shipment from hasbro and are just allocating all of them!