ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Masters of the Universe Masterverse 40th Anniversary He-Man Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=41015)

Evan 10-10-2022 11:11 AM

Masters of the Universe Masterverse 40th Anniversary He-Man Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to AFN member CobraCommander, we now know that Masters of the Universe Masterverse He-Man 40th Anniversary figure has been released in Canada. There have been sightings at Toys R Us and Walmart stores in Ontario.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

MK8 10-11-2022 11:42 AM

Re: Masters of the Universe Masterverse 40th Anniversary He-Man Released in Canada

Anyone have a UPC for this?

4lott 10-11-2022 12:25 PM

Re: Masters of the Universe Masterverse 40th Anniversary He-Man Released in Canada

From Walmart.ca : 19473508641

nighthawk 10-11-2022 05:10 PM

UPC might not mean anything. In BC, Walmart accidentally transferred all on hand Revelations figures over to this UPC so it showed online that it was in stock, but all those stores just had the regular Revelations figures on the pegs. They did seem to fix it now though as the 40th He-Man shows not in stock now.

4lott 10-11-2022 05:13 PM

Makes sense. While on line stick is 0 Stocktrack still shows availability in Montreal and surrounding area stores. Haven’t seen any in the pegs

Tiffster 10-12-2022 01:05 PM

Walmart hwy 7 and yonge has 4 of these

Mudflap 10-12-2022 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighthawk (Post 146958)
UPC might not mean anything. In BC, Walmart accidentally transferred all on hand Revelations figures over to this UPC so it showed online that it was in stock, but all those stores just had the regular Revelations figures on the pegs. They did seem to fix it now though as the 40th He-Man shows not in stock now.

Hmm interestimg. It makes me wonder if the same thing happened here in New Brunswick. For the past couple of weeks It has shown as in stock for grocery pick up at at least two Walmart stores near me. It gets cancelled from every grocery pickup I've added it to and it's not on the shelves.

4lott 10-12-2022 05:23 PM

Same here in Quebec. I laughed when I saw the grocery pick up being the only option. I was going to try it but I decided to save myself the frustration

Mudflap 10-12-2022 05:43 PM

The unfortunate thing too is that I assume this could result in these stores not getting this figure if the count shows plenty on hand.

nighthawk 10-13-2022 12:17 PM

Amazon.ca has it for $35 but out of stock. Basically order and they'll ship when available.

I ordered it last week actually and it was around $25 and basically same thing, order and we'll ship when in stock.

Not too sure if the order would get cancelled or not due to the pricing error.