ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What Are You Reading? (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=4767)

Prowl_2009 06-05-2010 10:58 AM

What Are You Reading?

Pretty Self-Explainitory.... :)

Borrowed Flash: Rebirth from my cousin last night and I literally finished it in a matter of hours. Over 160-pgs and I blew through it like it was a Dr. Seus book. :D

Simply put, Geoff Johns is a genius and has put together one of the best graphic novels I have ever read, easily one of the best stories of the year! :D DC Fans have to read this one, no ifs, ands, or buts about it!

JSon 06-05-2010 02:43 PM

Re: What Are You Reading?

Reading Iron Man: Armor Wars and just finishing up The Walking Dead HC 3. Will probably start reading Secret Warriors next week when my Amazon order arrives.

Glad your liking Flash: Rebirth. I was on the fence about picking it, not 100% sure how I feel about Geoff Johns at this point (still catching up on Green Lantern). If I have the opportunity I think I will check it out.

Prowl_2009 06-05-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSon (Post 17563)
If I have the opportunity I think I will check it out.

I certainly recommend it, this book is awesome! Seriously, Geoff Johns is a genius. :D Haven't read Green Lantern: Secret Origins or Rebirth yet, but hope to get around to it some time soon.

Prowl_2009 06-14-2010 12:42 PM

Final Crisis - Awesome book, Mr. Morrison knows what he's doing! :D

lifedragon99 06-14-2010 04:59 PM

Chainfire by Terry Goodkind. part of the amazing Sword of Truth series. I highly recommend it.

TomW 06-16-2010 09:36 PM

Full Moon, the 2nd Dresden Files Novel from Jim Butcher, and graphic novel wise The Punisher Max Vol. 2 HC Garth Ennis madness!

Haggis 06-18-2010 12:19 PM

Currently reading Zot The complete collection by Scott McCloud (I believe is the author)

Prowl_2009 07-11-2010 11:27 AM

Will be starting Jeff Rovin's Fatalis hopefully late this week. :D

Prowl_2009 08-25-2010 05:29 PM

Jurassic Park Redemption #2

pattycakeman 08-25-2010 05:44 PM

Just finished reading the Seige storyline. going to wait for a bit to jump into the heroic age. I decided im going to start to catch up on years of missing X-men in my life.. i decided to start with Messiah Complex (about 6 issues in now). I think i may have to go back further.