ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Marvel Legends discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=10173)

MichaelScarn6969 04-01-2019 03:50 PM

Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:

Originally Posted by m.arndt (Post 105275)
So is anyone finding Endgame ML’s at any Walmarts, or is this initial release only turning up at TRU’s this early on?

Toys R Us and EB Games only so far

Mitchbb 04-01-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m.arndt (Post 105275)
So is anyone finding Endgame ML’s at any Walmarts, or is this initial release only turning up at TRU’s this early on?

My Walmart checked their system and said they are on route ETA April 10ish.

Superksian 04-01-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchbb (Post 105277)
My Walmart checked their system and said they are on route ETA April 10ish.

Pickering Walmart had only Cap as of Sunday morning, around 11ish. I assumed the set had been cleaned out by the time I got there.

I think logistic issue. Other Walmarts are getting them later, probably April 10th.

tamachan 04-01-2019 10:32 PM

Got the full set today at my local EB in Dartmouth.

random11 04-05-2019 10:01 AM

Kingpin wave are all $19.97 on amazon.ca right now (some are temp out of stock but still orderable). Here is a link to add them all to cart if you want (make sure they all say $19.97): add wave to cart

ssjgoku22 04-05-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by random11 (Post 105349)
Kingpin wave are all $19.97 on amazon.ca right now (some are temp out of stock but still orderable). Here is a link to add them all to cart if you want (make sure they all say $19.97): add wave to cart

That's awesome, but Red Goblin and Silver Sable have never been in stock since Amazon put their listings up.

random11 04-05-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 105350)
That's awesome, but Red Goblin and Silver Sable have never been in stock since Amazon put their listings up.

maybe.... But it could just be a really popular product and are remaining on backorder. Unless you bought it when it first went up and still havent gotten them?

You could always order them... and while you wait for it to ship try and find them at toys r us to price match against and if you find them, cancel the amazon order. Toys R Us usually lets you price match the whole wave based on one figure (in my experience). So only 1 of the 7 figures needs to be in stock when you go to price match.

Team Jetfire 04-05-2019 10:52 AM

Here’s hoping that they do. Honestly glad I waited as they ML are not with $30 anymore.

cli1ck 04-05-2019 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by random11 (Post 105349)

This is great. Glad I waited. Thanks

ssjgoku22 04-05-2019 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by random11 (Post 105351)
maybe.... But it could just be a really popular product and are remaining on backorder. Unless you bought it when it first went up and still havent gotten them?

You could always order them... and while you wait for it to ship try and find them at toys r us to price match against and if you find them, cancel the amazon order. Toys R Us usually lets you price match the whole wave based on one figure (in my experience). So only 1 of the 7 figures needs to be in stock when you go to price match.

I had them ordered when they first came out and waited 3 weeks but they never came in stock. I've been keeping an eye out for both, but neither of them have ever been in stock. Good idea about TRU though.