ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   6" Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics Series Figures (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=40913)

chaingunsofdoom 11-26-2023 03:38 AM

Re: 6" Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics Series Figures

Big LOL on me for getting the Venger 2 pack. Arm broken off inside the package! Returned it for an exchange and then used the hairdryer on every bit of the figure.

Team Jetfire 11-26-2023 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom (Post 157416)
Big LOL on me for getting the Venger 2 pack. Arm broken off inside the package! Returned it for an exchange and then used the hairdryer on every bit of the figure.

With the TRU sale I really want to pick up those animated figs, but they are just so brittle.

Robimus 11-27-2023 02:38 AM

I think I see the animated figures in Dollaramas future

Robimus 12-29-2023 12:50 AM

Took advantage of the TRU clearance sale. About $60 total for everything not counting Batman and Joker

https://i.postimg.cc/zfPx05v1/20231228-210509.jpg

chaingunsofdoom 12-29-2023 02:48 AM

Grabbed a clearance Xenk and Forge for $8.99 each after the TRU BOGO on clearance. The actual figures are nicer looking than their box depictions.

FiguredRetro 01-12-2024 02:07 AM

Were Sheila, Eric or Presto ever available at TRU? Picked up the rest of the series today and just need the 3 mentioned to complete. I see Gamestop has them on clearance for a pretty lame sale and full price on Amazon still. Maybe I'll check a couple other TRU locations?

Personally I love the cartoon line and the retro look to them. I ran the joints under hot water and no issues at all with any. Hopefully I'll find the last 3 without having to pay $20+ for them. Not used to TRU being the cheaper option.

Tonestar 01-12-2024 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiguredRetro (Post 158547)
Were Sheila, Eric or Presto ever available at TRU? Picked up the rest of the series today and just need the 3 mentioned to complete. I see Gamestop has them on clearance for a pretty lame sale and full price on Amazon still. Maybe I'll check a couple other TRU locations?

Personally I love the cartoon line and the retro look to them. I ran the joints under hot water and no issues at all with any. Hopefully I'll find the last 3 without having to pay $20+ for them. Not used to TRU being the cheaper option.

Never saw the second wave at TRU. Just the first wave and the Venger/Dungeon Master set.

FiguredRetro 01-12-2024 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 158548)
Never saw the second wave at TRU. Just the first wave and the Venger/Dungeon Master set.

Oh ok, makes sense why I haven't found them then.

Unless Amazon does a big sale it looks like Gamestop may be the only option? Would have helped if Edge could be applied but ending in .98 it doesn't work. Usually their clearance prices are better than that.