ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Marvel Legends Out In Canada at EB Games (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=32325)

Darth Cosmos 01-16-2019 04:38 PM

Re: New Marvel Legends Out In Canada at EB Games

https://i.postimg.cc/0yw6v4sF/IMG-0209.jpg

Great success picking these up!

Thanks to all who provided the tips and sightings!

m.arndt 01-16-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos (Post 103396)
It is 725183

Thank you very much

Atrocious J 01-17-2019 05:38 PM

Found all but Night Thrasher, so if anyone has an extra Kingpin left leg...

turtle power eh 01-18-2019 08:46 AM

I'm conflicted on this wave. I want the BAF but only really want Puma and Silver Sable...my toybiz king pin might have to live to fight another day.

Darth Cosmos 01-18-2019 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtle power eh (Post 103442)
I'm conflicted on this wave. I want the BAF but only really want Puma and Silver Sable...my toybiz king pin might have to live to fight another day.

The prices for Kingpin right now are crazy for that reason, not many people buying in and so no BAF pieces floating around. It is about $140 Canadian cheapest on eBay right now.

If the wave doesn't see much sales and likely not a restock, that BAF is going to be crazy prices in the future.

With my Onyx card I got 1 of the 7 figures free, so I am happy with that. Plus I wanted 5 of the 7, Puma and Night Trasher I am selling, I have a post here.

turtle power eh 01-18-2019 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos (Post 103448)
The prices for Kingpin right now are crazy for that reason, not many people buying in and so no BAF pieces floating around. It is about $140 Canadian cheapest on eBay right now.

If the wave doesn't see much sales and likely not a restock, that BAF is going to be crazy prices in the future.

With my Onyx card I got 1 of the 7 figures free, so I am happy with that. Plus I wanted 5 of the 7, Puma and Night Trasher I am selling, I have a post here.

My LCBS usually gets me full cases for $190 all in. The owner knows I generally always want the comic book centric waves so maybe he put in an order for me. If so I'll just sell off the figs I dont want loose or keep some for custom fodder. I have too many expensive figures on pre orders that should be shipping within a month (mezco 1/12 Ghostbusters and Mafex comic Spidey come to mind) that I'm finding it hard to justify this spidey wave.

j0w33 01-18-2019 06:40 PM

Finally got the set at EB games though they were missing Six arm spidey (can easily get him online loose). The Kingpin I knew I wanted but having built it, he is such a great looking BAF and easily a Top 5 BAF.

SkitchDC 01-18-2019 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos (Post 103448)

Until next year when Hasbro releases it as stand alone......just wait if all you want is Kingpin people.

Darth Cosmos 01-18-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkitchDC (Post 103464)
Until next year when Hasbro releases it as stand alone......just wait if all you want is Kingpin people.

Uhhh that happened only twice? Thanos and Groot. Both for movie tie ins.

It hasn’t become a regular thing at all. And Thanos was like 3 years later and Groot 2 years later.

Darth Cosmos 01-18-2019 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0w33 (Post 103463)
Finally got the set at EB games though they were missing Six arm spidey (can easily get him online loose). The Kingpin I knew I wanted but having built it, he is such a great looking BAF and easily a Top 5 BAF.

https://i.postimg.cc/7hnbTZZQ/F6-DAE...1275019-C8.jpg

In my top 3 for sure. Glorious.