ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Star Wars Black Series discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=17520)

MULTIPLEX 06-03-2018 06:12 PM

Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Wouldn't it be ironic if for once Canada gets an exclusive that the US doesn't (Zuckuss). Not sure if this ever happened before.

abemecca 06-03-2018 08:49 PM

Northmen collectables has admiral piett for pre order

corecutter 06-04-2018 06:51 PM

I finally gave up on finding rex. Ordered from big bad toy store. 35 usd with shipping. They also have Piett for preoder

MULTIPLEX 06-04-2018 07:31 PM

I got 4-LOM and Qi'ra from Amazon today. Wasn't expecting them this fast.

corecutter 06-05-2018 10:13 AM

I emailed amazon regarding the droid 3 pack. This is their response.

I completely understand your concern regarding the availability of the item "Star wars black series droid 3 pack" in Amazon.ca.

I've checked with my resources and I'm sorry to inform you that this item "Star wars black series droid 3 pack " is currently not available in our Amazon fulfillment center.

I have passed your message regarding the item availability to the appropriate people in our company so they are aware of your interest in this item and they'll ensure that this item is made available with us as early as possible for you to pre order this item.

We are working to get inventory of this item in our website as we don't want our customers to feel any inconvenience in any aspect with their shopping experience with us.

Meanwhile, I would request your extended patience in this regard while we are working close to get it available in very soon.

As soon as we bring in that update, we'll email you regarding the same along with the approximate date of release. The employees here at Amazon.ca truly care about your experience with us and strive help you in any way we can.

Darth Cosmos 06-05-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corecutter (Post 98532)
I emailed amazon regarding the droid 3 pack. This is their response.

I completely understand your concern regarding the availability of the item "Star wars black series droid 3 pack" in Amazon.ca.

I've checked with my resources and I'm sorry to inform you that this item "Star wars black series droid 3 pack " is currently not available in our Amazon fulfillment center.

I have passed your message regarding the item availability to the appropriate people in our company so they are aware of your interest in this item and they'll ensure that this item is made available with us as early as possible for you to pre order this item.

We are working to get inventory of this item in our website as we don't want our customers to feel any inconvenience in any aspect with their shopping experience with us.

Meanwhile, I would request your extended patience in this regard while we are working close to get it available in very soon.

As soon as we bring in that update, we'll email you regarding the same along with the approximate date of release. The employees here at Amazon.ca truly care about your experience with us and strive help you in any way we can.

Huh? What droid 3-pack? The one with dirty R2?

corecutter 06-05-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos (Post 98534)
Huh? What droid 3-pack? The one with dirty R2?

Yep R2-X2 R2-D2 RF-D8

MitchPower 06-05-2018 12:11 PM

Sounds like he or she didnr know what you were talking abour and just sent a generic answer.
It is not even up yet on amazon.com so like they said...extend your patience.

MULTIPLEX 06-05-2018 12:27 PM

Maybe they looked up the first droid 3-pack by mistake.

corecutter 06-05-2018 01:35 PM

I saw it on a facebook group. Apparently ordered from Tawain eBay.