ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Hasbro ? Star Wars I Am Your Fathers Day Livestream June 9th 2021 (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=37929)

Super_Megatron 06-09-2021 11:51 AM

Hasbro ? Star Wars I Am Your Fathers Day Livestream June 9th 2021

https://news.toyark.com/wp-content/u...-splash_tn.jpg

Today, Hasbro held their I Am Your Fathers Day Star Wars Livestream. During the stream, they updated a few previously announced items, and debuted a bunch of new releases in The Black Series, The Vintage Collection, and The Black Series Archive Series. Star Wars Mission Fleet The Mandalorian – Razor Crest that includes Din Djarin, Grogu, and lots of opening panels and doors Star Wars The Vintage Collection 3.75″ Scale Figure Updates – Pre-order June 10th at 1PM Fan Vote Winner – Star Wars: The Old Republic – Republic Trooper The Empire Strikes Back – Hoth Luke Skywalker Lucasfilm First » Continue Reading.

The post Hasbro – Star Wars I Am Your Fathers Day Livestream June 9th 2021 appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...

Wintermute 06-09-2021 11:59 AM

Re: Hasbro ? Star Wars I Am Your Fathers Day Livestream June 9th 2021

Hell yes, we're finally getting an ol' Billy Red-Face figure (Mayfeld)

ghostlurk29 06-09-2021 01:22 PM

Do you think in a couple years all these figures will be re-released again with high-res photo real deco?

Anyway, in for Revan. Missed him the first time.

lifedragon99 06-09-2021 03:15 PM

I want Revan and the rogue one reveals. Just started collecting. Was going to order the older one but new releases with better face sculpts are a must.

canprime 06-09-2021 06:21 PM

I wonder what the Black Series Haslab will be?

They specifically said it is not a vehicle, so that leaves playsets and creatures right? What on earth could be iconic enough at that scale to warrant a Haslab project?

Rancor? I guess, but doesn't scream "must have" to me. What playset could they do that would be worth the money? Also if it is a playset, it would have to be more than just walls with accessories to make me feel it is worth whatever they try to ask for it.

Marvellegendsguy 06-09-2021 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 130648)
I wonder what the Black Series Haslab will be?

They specifically said it is not a vehicle, so that leaves playsets and creatures right? What on earth could be iconic enough at that scale to warrant a Haslab project?

Rancor? I guess, but doesn't scream "must have" to me. What playset could they do that would be worth the money? Also if it is a playset, it would have to be more than just walls with accessories to make me feel it is worth whatever they try to ask for it.

Yay I hope it’s something from the new movies, something Rose Tiko, DJ Cantobright, Admiral Holdo or Constable Zuvio based. Here’s hoping!

wedge1021 06-10-2021 12:53 PM

So the presentation says that the 6" Galen Erso and General Merrick are both TRU exclusives in Canada, and that pre-orders go live at 1pm today.
Is there any indication from TRU that this is actually happening?