ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends Infinite Avengers Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3-Pack Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20629)

Hantei 03-26-2015 06:21 PM

Marvel Legends Infinite Avengers Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3-Pack Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a sighting made by AFN member iammingy, we now know that the Toys "R" Us Exclusive Marvel Legends Infinite Series Avengers Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3-Pack has been released in Canada. The 3 pack consists of Agent Coulson, Maria Hill, and Nick Fury.

The 3-pack was found at a Toys "R" Us in British Columbia where it retails for ~$75.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

FETT1 03-26-2015 06:49 PM

Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Avengers Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3-Pack Released in Canada

$75 bucks ?????? Whaaaaaaa:confused:

pacinofan 03-26-2015 07:27 PM

Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Avengers Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3-Pack Released in Canada

Anybody know how many there were?

Toy Gremlin 03-26-2015 07:55 PM

According to the sighting, there were only 3 left at the BC TRU that it was spotted at. I managed to get the last set. It was on sale for $56.17 due to the Marvel sale that ends today.

RocketGTR 03-26-2015 08:23 PM

I got one from the Langley Toys R Us in BC and confirm the $56.17 price too. Metrotown Toys R U was sold out though...

aquanet 03-26-2015 11:40 PM

I was worried this set wasn't gonna get a widespread release. (like the wolverine/x-men wave).

I'll wait for the next sale, $75 is a bit steep.

FETT1 03-27-2015 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquanet (Post 72024)
I was worried this set wasn't gonna get a widespread release. (like the wolverine/x-men wave).

I'll wait for the next sale, $75 is a bit steep.

A bit steep....think its nuts !!!:doh:

Vorahk 03-28-2015 09:24 PM

Well seeing how one marvel legends nowadays is what 24.99? You are just paying retail for three figures.

collectvintage 03-28-2015 09:37 PM

TRU's classic upcharge for having to buy the exclusivity and a terrible canadian dollar on the market.... the price is normal

pandaprime 03-30-2015 03:26 AM

darn i missed the sale. oh well i can wait.