ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends All New X-Men Boxset Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16845)

Hantei 03-03-2014 10:09 PM

Marvel Legends All New X-Men Boxset Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a sighting made by AFN member narita, we now know that the Marvel Legends All New X-Men Set has been released in Canada. The 5 pack consists of Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Beast, and Iceman.

The boxset was found at a Toys "R" Us in British Columbia where it retails for $99.99. Thanks for the photo narita!

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

canprime 03-03-2014 10:38 PM

Re: Marvel Legends All New X-Men Boxset Released in Canada

SWEET!!!!!!

Although I won't pick it up until a sale.

Toy Gremlin 03-04-2014 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 61952)
SWEET!!!!!!

Although I won't pick it up until a sale.

x2! :D

FETT1 03-04-2014 06:59 PM

$100.00 ....:banghead:

hmmm...wonder how much these retail the the U.S. of eh!!!

canprime 03-04-2014 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FETT1 (Post 61995)
$100.00 ....:banghead:

hmmm...wonder how much these retail the the U.S. of eh!!!

$90 on toysrus.com

Metrotitan 03-08-2014 11:51 AM

Saw these guys last week but I thought were were exceedingly ugly with sloppy paint and terrible face sculpts. Plus they are super boring, as they all look the same. Why can't we ever get something cool like the Thunderbolts SDCC set, would drop 100 on that in a heartbeat...

PegMan 03-08-2014 02:44 PM

I'm going to wait on this, because $113 after tax is too much for the set. If it didn't have the many flaws that it does, I'd be all over it, but it is what it is so I'll wait it out and hope I can catch it on sale down the line.

Has anyone bought it up here yet? And if so, do you feel you got the bang for your buck?

I'm an avid ML collector, but I feel, as in TRU needing $30 for a single figure for Cap and Spidey Infinite, that they are over the top with pricing these sets. Yes, when they had 25% off I bought some! but I feel gouged from the extra 10 bucks we have to pay up here, and no 15% off coupons like they get the USA etc.

It's not as though their shipping costs are $50 - $60 per case of these sets...

SanMiguel 03-25-2014 11:44 AM

NICE but im also NOT plunging into this.....the price is obnoxiously over within my powers.....i could grab a decent TF MP figure for that mark up!!!

Prime Sinister 03-25-2014 12:03 PM

Isn't the average price per ML figure $20 now (Wal-Mart, Target)? Even during a 25% off sale at Toys R Us you pay slightly more per figure.

Whitter 03-25-2014 12:20 PM

I got my preorder in the mail last week. Very nice set. Worth the money I'd say. No email or anything from them telling me it had shipped tho which I thought was weird