ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends X-Men Infinite Series Toys"R"Us Exclusive Figures Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18084)

Robimus 07-03-2014 01:56 AM

Marvel Legends X-Men Infinite Series Toys"R"Us Exclusive Figures Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a report from AFN members GatewayCollectibles & Toy Gremlin we now know that the Marvel Legends X-Men Infinite Series Toys "R" Us Exclusive figures have been released in Canada.

Sightings have been made at Toys"R"Us stores in British Columbia.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

Toy Gremlin 07-03-2014 02:04 AM

Re: Marvel Legends X-Men Infinite Series Toys"R"Us Exclusive Figures Released in Cana

The credit goes to GatewayCollectibles for finding them first in Canada. :)

Here is GatewayCollectibles' haul video:
http://youtu.be/cNB8LNxk5bU

Hope his video gives you guys a better look at the Stryfe and Cyclops figures!

comicbookboy 07-03-2014 06:02 AM

Re: Marvel Legends X-Men Infinite Series Toys"R"Us Exclusive Figures Released in Cana

we get nothing in whitby until the series is over.

Wintermute 07-03-2014 08:24 AM

lol jeeeez, the first we hear of these figures being in Canada at all, and someone has already swiped the Magneto and Storm at the TRU where GatewayCollectibles found them.

Some toy collectors must be former CIA intelligence.

viciousmaturity 07-03-2014 11:35 AM

That or they work at toys r us. Fair play though. I thought about taking a pt job there but all those kids would do my head in.

Prime Sinister 07-03-2014 12:24 PM

Since you only need 4 figures to complete Jublelee, why couldn't Hasbro give us 2 of each figure and chuck Wolverine?

kwyjiboe 07-03-2014 03:02 PM

Price?

wedge1021 07-03-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prime Sinister (Post 65599)
Since you only need 4 figures to complete Jublelee, why couldn't Hasbro give us 2 of each figure and chuck Wolverine?

Because that would make too much sense.
But really, for something so obviously a collector line, that is what they should have done.

Toy Gremlin 07-03-2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwyjiboe (Post 65601)
Price?

I think they are $24.99 each. Check out his haul video. He does mention the price in it.

Come tomorrow though, Marvel Legends may be cheaper! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedge1021 (Post 65602)
Because that would make too much sense.
But really, for something so obviously a collector line, that is what they should have done.

I agree.

Toy Gremlin 07-03-2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wintermute (Post 65590)
lol jeeeez, the first we hear of these figures being in Canada at all, and someone has already swiped the Magneto and Storm at the TRU where GatewayCollectibles found them.

Some toy collectors must be former CIA intelligence.

Those collectors work fast. No sightings at all. They converge and clean house! Lol! :p

That was pretty much the case at the other TRU except for 1 store. A Magneto was left on the peg. Only Storm was gone. However, that Magneto did have bent up packaging though.

Wintermute 07-03-2014 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 65603)
I think they are $24.99 each. Check out his haul video. He does mention the price in it.

Come tomorrow though, Marvel Legends may be cheaper! ;)

Marvel Legends sale tomorrow, eh?

Toy Gremlin 07-03-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wintermute (Post 65606)

Marvel sale tomorrow so these may be included. Won't know until tomorrow if they are or not. :D

GatewayCollectibles 07-04-2014 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 65585)
Thanks to a report from AFN members GatewayCollectibles & Toy Gremlin we now know that the Marvel Legends X-Men Infinite Series Toys "R" Us Exclusive figures have been released in Canada.

Sightings have been made at Toys"R"Us stores in British Columbia.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

Check out my review on these figures @:

https://www.youtube.com/user/GatewayCollectibles

Feel free to comment, subscribe and like my videos.

Also view my instagram and twitter pages @:
http://instagram.com/gatewaycollectibles/
https://twitter.com/GwCollectibles

Whitter 07-04-2014 08:44 PM

Could one of you fine west coast gentlemen post the upc code or show a pic of the barcode so we can check the stock in Ontario please

Toy Gremlin 07-04-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitter (Post 65622)
Could one of you fine west coast gentlemen post the upc code or show a pic of the barcode so we can check the stock in Ontario please

Not too sure, but I think GatewayCollectibles may have mentioned the UPC code in the comments section of his Stryfe review video.

I don't have the UPC code on hand at the moment, but I have the SKU number. Will that help?

Onslaught 07-04-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 65623)
Not too sure, but I think GatewayCollectibles may have mentioned the UPC code in the comments section of his Styfe review video.

I don't have the UPC code, but I have the SKU number. Will that help?

The SKU would be appreciated.

Toy Gremlin 07-04-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onslaught (Post 65624)
The SKU would be appreciated.

Ok. Here it is: 076449.

Lol! I just realized I forgot the "r" in Stryfe.

Onslaught 07-04-2014 09:42 PM

Thanks muchly. :)

Toy Gremlin 07-05-2014 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wintermute (Post 65606)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 65607)
Marvel sale tomorrow so these may be included. Won't know until tomorrow if they are or not. :D

Checked today and the Marvel Legend figures are included in the sale. :clapping:

Prime Sinister 07-05-2014 11:02 PM

$18.67 + taxes

Hantei 07-06-2014 11:50 PM

Sweet, now I must find Magneto. I think I might look on ebay to get a complete Jubilee, since all the others aren't a must have for me.

Whitter 07-11-2014 12:38 PM

Checked toysrus Brampton today and they didn't have any. Asked a guy to look them up and he said they were in the distribution center and will be shipped out "soon"

Prime Sinister 07-14-2014 04:41 PM

They're in Ontario!

tutu05 07-16-2014 01:24 AM

Windsor toys r us
noThing
noThing
noThing
no more X men

tutu05 07-16-2014 01:24 AM

Where?!

iammingy 07-17-2014 11:09 PM

Still can't find Magneto and Storm... :(

pandaprime 07-18-2014 12:06 AM

Still can't find any... :( :p

Electro16 07-25-2014 07:56 PM

Drove up to Ottawa today, checked the 3 area TRU, found the entire wave. 1st one had nothing, second one had wolverine and cyclops and 3rd one there was nothing on the pegs so I asked if they had any in the back and the girl came back with a full box, so I grabbed the 3 I was missing.

Super_Megatron 08-25-2014 12:19 PM

I saw one Cyclops at TRU this weekend, that was all that was there. With the $25 price tag before taxes I ended up leaving it. I think I am going to order this wave online.

Whitter 08-25-2014 12:44 PM

Brampton has Cyclops, Wolverine and Stryfe in stock