ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Fantastic Four Marvel Legends 2020 Wave released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=34536)

Team Jetfire 01-08-2020 09:44 PM

Re: Fantastic Four Marvel Legends 2020 Wave released in Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitchPower (Post 112205)
Wait? I only collect ML for few years but there is no wave i have not been able to find at some point and usually cheaper too

I ‘preordered’ Doom the day it was listed and they just straight up cancelled the order today. They did this with my Mando order too. So frustrating.

Marvellegendsguy 01-09-2020 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitchPower (Post 112205)
Wait? I only collect ML for few years but there is no wave i have not been able to find at some point and usually cheaper too

But I need it now :crying:

sixshot1981 01-09-2020 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Jetfire (Post 112206)
I ‘preordered’ Doom the day it was listed and they just straight up cancelled the order today. They did this with my Mando order too. So frustrating.

Out of curiosity what was the date you placed your order ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy (Post 112210)
But I need it now :crying:

Good things come to those who wait, I will agree that I am not a fan of how Amazon does business with preorders however. I'm with MitchPower there will be more. There is always more. Patience padawan.

Marvellegendsguy 01-09-2020 01:38 AM

Good things come to those who wait, I will agree that I am not a fan of how Amazon does business with preorders however. I'm with MitchPower there will be more. There is always more. Patience padawan.[/QUOTE]

Except for comic Mysterio, never found that anywhere, I think we should all panic

riderman 01-09-2020 03:17 AM

I pre-ordered a full set at EB Games when they were first announced and they called me up saying my Fantastic Four are ready for pickup "BUT" sorry a BIG "BUT", Doctor Doom will not included!!! I was mad but I told them I'll pick them up Saturday. Then they SOLD my set and told me not to come until they reorder me a FRESH CASE with Doctor Doom. I have not heard from them since:( Maybe they will call me back when my full Wave of Spider-Man come in???

Team Jetfire 01-09-2020 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixshot1981 (Post 112212)
Out of curiosity what was the date you placed your order ?

Good things come to those who wait, I will agree that I am not a fan of how Amazon does business with preorders however. I'm with MitchPower there will be more. There is always more. Patience padawan.

October 28th.

sixshot1981 01-09-2020 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Jetfire (Post 112217)
October 28th.

Me too. I wonder why you got an email and I didn't. I have a feeling i'm screwed too then !

Team Jetfire 01-09-2020 04:51 PM

I hope for your sake you are good. Just ridiculous that Amazon would offer a preorder on something that they knew they could not fulfill.

sixshot1981 01-09-2020 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Jetfire (Post 112235)
I hope for your sake you are good. Just ridiculous that Amazon would offer a preorder on something that they knew they could not fulfill.

I ask myself that alot. I always have a backup order just in case. Maybe when the master video game preorders they will master toys too.

One can hope one of the largest companies in the world could figure out something even the most basic stores could...

kurbykai 01-15-2020 03:50 PM

My pre-order got cancelled on Amazon too and I’m ticked as I have been wanting a Doom figure for soooo long and this one is getting great reviews. Please let us know if you see on in the wild!!!!