ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Star Wars 2018 Vintage Collection Wave 1 Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=30565)

Robimus 04-13-2018 10:40 AM

Star Wars 2018 Vintage Collection Wave 1 Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to multiple reports from Ontario we niw know that the new Star Wars Vintage Collection wave has been released in Canada. This wave includes 3 3/4 inch figures of Jyn Erso, Rey, Kylo Ren, First Order Stormtrooper, Snoke and Hoth Rebel Trooper.

Sightings have been made at both EB Games and Walmart in Ontario.

Gphalen 04-15-2018 09:14 AM

Re: Star Wars 2018 Vintage Collection Wave 1 Released in Canada

Zero product at Walmart in Scarborough on Midland
Zero Product Walmart Pickering Ajax Whitby Oshawa.
No idea where these items seen at Walmart Canada were seen but not in the GTA as that is a huge complaint from Windsor to Ottawa nothing was released nothing is in store and if you waited to buy it on Walmarts web site good luck there all up by secondary sellers 6 inch lando $100 Canadian. Amazon was the only place other than the odd item at EB that were released Hasbro and Retail really dropped the ball this time. Walmart is officially off my shopping list as they do not stock and the market place on their website is the reason everything is sold out online.

chaingunsofdoom 04-15-2018 12:18 PM

Are these C$17.99 now? Holy inflation Batman!

DanM 04-15-2018 03:51 PM

I used to bullseye Black series 3.75" at Walmart. They weren't much less than 17.99 (originally).

Napseeker 04-16-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanM (Post 97431)
I used to bullseye Black series 3.75" at Walmart. They weren't much less than 17.99 (originally).

If this site had upvoting, you would be getting an upvote from me right now.

DarthObsidian 04-17-2018 10:46 PM

These are out in montreal. Spotted all except the hoth reb trooper in pointe claire walmart. Something tells me he's going to be a hard find.

Snoudzy 05-15-2018 10:16 PM

We have them at my WM in Saskatchewan. $17.87 is a little steep for me.

turtle power eh 05-16-2018 10:58 AM

Saw this entire wave a couple weeks back at Wal-Mart oshawa (south) someone stashed them in the clearance section and I had moved them back into the star wars section.

I assume the person wanted to come back to grab them...probably should have found a better spot to hide them...you know, not in the toy department. Also never toy hunt if you don't have the cash to buy what you find as it's a depressing feeling to have to walk away. Don't have disposable income this week? Then stay out of the toy aisles when you're grocery shopping at Wal-Mart.