ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   MOTUC vs DCUC 2-packs Hawkman vs Stratos and Aquaman vs Merman out in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=6159)

Super_Megatron 12-18-2010 09:49 AM

MOTUC vs DCUC 2-packs Hawkman vs Stratos and Aquaman vs Merman out in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
As previously predicted, the highly anticipated Masters of the Universe Classics VS. DC Universe Classics Toys R Us exclusive 2-packs have finally hit Canadian retail. The case assortment that has been released in Canada consists of Hawkman vs Stratos and Aquaman vs Merman. It's expected that the 1st wave containing He-Man vs Superman or the Lex Luthor vs Skeletor may have been skipped for the Canadian market. Thanks to AFN member VIT for the initial report from British Columbia. Each two pack retails for $34.99.

Share what Action Figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Lofi_Power_Droid 12-18-2010 11:08 AM

Re: MOTUC vs DCUC 2-packs Hawkman vs Stratos and Aquaman vs Merman out in Canada

There will be no shortage of these sets across the nation. All stores (excluding Quebec) will receive sme pieces

lars573 12-18-2010 11:45 AM

Re: MOTUC vs DCUC 2-packs Hawkman vs Stratos and Aquaman vs Merman out in Canada

All those surprised we didn't see the first wave raise a hand?

TFtoys 12-18-2010 04:41 PM

How could we miss the main character He-Man,Lex Luthor and Skeletor ??

counteresperanto 12-18-2010 07:05 PM

Saw these today and didn't bite. I love Mer-Man, but I want a green one. Still, I'll probably pick up a set at some point.

Evan 12-20-2010 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TFtoys (Post 24533)
How could we miss the main character He-Man,Lex Luthor and Skeletor ??

An excellent point. This annoys me to no end. That said, I need a Mer-man, so consider that set sold. Not sure about Stratos and Hawkman. If I was given the chance to get them all, I'd bite, but now I'm not as excited. What's the price point on these?

I was really looking forward to the comic coloured He-Man. Plus I wanted to read that re-print comic! I'll have to look for one at the next Collectible Expo or AFX.

Super_Megatron 12-20-2010 12:55 AM

When I was in the US last month the He-Man vs Superman or the Lex Luthor vs Skeletor sets were on clearance at TRU. They should have shipped them to Canada.

CobraCommander 12-21-2010 10:00 AM

Maybe Skel and He packs will show up in Winners, here's hoping!

Haggis 12-21-2010 10:19 AM

POOP on them for skipping the first wave, i was planning on getting it for a friends X-mas gift, now i might have to get him something else. unless i find him at a comicbook store

Super_Megatron 12-21-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraCommander (Post 24608)
Maybe Skel and He packs will show up in Winners, here's hoping!

Typically the stuff that shows up at clearance stores is stuff that was available at Canadian retail.