ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends Infinite Series Amazing Spider-Man Swap Figures Released in Canada. (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=17128)

Hantei 03-27-2014 04:54 PM

Marvel Legends Infinite Series Amazing Spider-Man Swap Figures Released in Canada.

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to sightings made by various AFN members, we now know that the swap figures for Marvel Legends Infinite Series Amazing Spider-Man have been released in Canada. The swap figures are Spider-Girl, Boomerang, and Toxin who replace Black Cat, Beetle, and Carnage respectively.

The figures have been found at Wal-Marts in Alberta, Manitoba, and Ontario. Thanks for the photo deagle7000!

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Toy Gremlin 03-27-2014 07:44 PM

Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Amazing Spider-Man Swap Figures Released in Canada

Haven't seen any at my local Walmart. Only peg warmers.

Alexander Quinn 03-28-2014 01:13 PM

Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Amazing Spider-Man Swap Figures Released in Canada

Weirdly enough, I've seen Boomerang in the mix for a while now. I thought he was just 50 / 50 packed with Beetle. Haven't seen Spider-Girl or Toxin though. Heck, still haven't seen Carnage.

Toy Gremlin 03-28-2014 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 62864)
Weirdly enough, I've seen Boomerang in the mix for a while now. I thought he was just 50 / 50 packed with Beetle. Haven't seen Spider-Girl or Toxin though. Heck, still haven't seen Carnage.

Nice! I think he isn't as popular as the other 2 figs so he probably sticks around on the peg a bit longer. Spider girl and Toxin are like Black Cat and Carnage. They go quickly. I have only seen Black Cat and Carnage once and I bought them right away. Haven't seen them on the pegs since.

Evan 03-30-2014 03:28 PM

I'm just starting to see "wave 1" for the first time. I haven't seen any swap figures yet. Do the swap figures come with the same Green Goblin piece?

Toy Gremlin 03-30-2014 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan (Post 62953)
I'm just starting to see "wave 1" for the first time. I haven't seen any swap figures yet. Do the swap figures come with the same Green Goblin piece?

Yes, the swap figures will have the same BAF pieces. :D

Evan 03-30-2014 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 62954)
Yes, the swap figures will have the same BAF pieces. :D

Extra pieces to trade! :D
This is the first Marvel Legends wave where I would actually like to get them all. No slight against what's come before. I'm just a Spidey fan.

Toy Gremlin 03-31-2014 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan (Post 62959)
Extra pieces to trade! :D
This is the first Marvel Legends wave where I would actually like to get them all. No slight against what's come before. I'm just a Spidey fan.

Yeah, I agree! I don't mind getting all of them. It's just a matter of finding them all. :highfive:

Super_Megatron 03-31-2014 10:32 AM

I saw these yesterday at the Target in Ancaster ON. I almost picked up Spider-Girl. Already have Black Cat.
So check out your local Targets.

Wintermute 03-31-2014 11:46 AM

Super_Megatron: how many of each, if you don't mind me asking?