ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends Spider-Man Vs Kraven 2-Pack Out In Canada. (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=33189)

C Spray 05-28-2019 12:04 AM

Marvel Legends Spider-Man Vs Kraven 2-Pack Out In Canada.

1 Attachment(s)
Spotted at Toys R Us is the Target Exclusive 2-Pack. With Black Suite Spider-Man and Kraven.

Happy Hunting!!

Pun Intended!

*** TRU Has the $10 off when you spend $60.00 online coupon. This may help knock a few bucks off. ***

Darth Cosmos 05-28-2019 10:57 AM

Re: Marvel Legends Spider-Man Vs Kraven 2-Pack Out In Canada.

What is this coupon you speak of?

sweatyspidey 05-28-2019 12:40 PM

Any ideas for why we got this target 2 pack and not the endgame 2 pack? :(

wedge1021 05-28-2019 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos (Post 106325)
What is this coupon you speak of?

I believe it's the $10 off $50 cards they've been giving out the past several weeks. They expire May 31 though, so not much time left to use them. Not even sure if they're still handing them out, I didn't get one last week when I bought a few things there.

Darth Cosmos 05-28-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedge1021 (Post 106333)
I believe it's the $10 off $50 cards they've been giving out the past several weeks. They expire May 31 though, so not much time left to use them. Not even sure if they're still handing them out, I didn't get one last week when I bought a few things there.

Yeah I didn’t get anything the past two weeks but given the expiry it makes sense.

Alexander Quinn 05-29-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweatyspidey (Post 106327)

I think Hasbro just woefully under estimated the popularity of that pack, and ended up not making enough for proper distribution. Then, like A-holes, they just sent them all off to the States and screwed us up here. Can’t wait for the flood of Instagram posts showing them on clearance in a few weeks while we’re starving for them. Insert angry and/or annoyed emoticon of your choice here.

pandaprime 06-04-2019 09:18 PM

saw these at my local TRU yesterday eh

Primetyme 06-06-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweatyspidey (Post 106327)

Got tired of waiting for TRU to get it and just ordered on the Target website. I think they're just selling like hotcakes and it's just hard to keep pace. There's usually 2-3 Endgame packs available on the website everyday around 6-7am and it's gone in less than 30 minutes.

Tonestar 06-06-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primetyme (Post 106500)
Got tired of waiting for TRU to get it and just ordered on the Target website. I think they're just selling like hotcakes and it's just hard to keep pace. There's usually 2-3 Endgame packs available on the website everyday around 6-7am and it's gone in less than 30 minutes.

That's what I did a few weeks ago and had them sent to my sister's house in Michigan. Ordered 2 of them plus bought another Cap in Uniform and got 6 Avengers in matching uniforms out of it. They look great together.