ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends Shocker Wave Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=26601)

Robimus 12-12-2016 08:42 PM

Marvel Legends Shocker Wave Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to multiple reports we now know that the latest wave of Marvel Legends has been released in Canada at EB Games. Thanks to AFN member Cspray for the photo evidence.

This wave includes Shocker, Spiderman, Green Goblin, Ms. Marvel, Jackal and more.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure a Sighting Forum.

C Spray 12-14-2016 12:59 AM

Re: Marvel Legends Shocker Wave Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
I initially found out from Ryan Maclean in Action Figure Addicts Canada on Facebook.

blackdragon113 12-25-2016 12:09 AM

seen a case at the walmart here in quebec

Darth Cosmos 12-25-2016 01:12 AM

I got these off Amazon USA for free. Yes free!

For some reason when they put this wave up they would all come up as free if your placed an order for one at a time. It was weird.

Luckily I have a USA border store I ship to and I was able to get the whole wave. I got them just in time before they took the whole wave down and back up likely to fix the glitch. The weirdest part was that it was only free when you had one per order with priority shipping.

They all shipped and joined my Spidey collection last week. Couldn't be more lucky. Once in a lifetime!

Whitter 01-03-2017 09:14 PM

Saw Jackal in a Walmart in brampton today. No sign of any others from the wave tho. Not sure if that means they hit Walmart or someone just returned one there.

gman 01-03-2017 11:02 PM

The ML Sandman BAF have hit the Walmarts here in Edmonton, Alberta. Lucked out & snagged Ms Marvel, Shocker, Green Goblin & Jackal. Hope to grab the Spideys if they go on sale.

RocketGTR 01-03-2017 11:33 PM

I picked up several of the Sandman BAF wave from a Walmart here in BC today

w0nd 02-09-2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocketGTR (Post 86532)
I picked up several of the Sandman BAF wave from a Walmart here in BC today

Darn I wish I saw this lol