ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Return of Marvel Legends Wave 4 & Marvel Universe Wave 20 Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=12826)

Hantei 02-17-2013 05:15 PM

Return of Marvel Legends Wave 4 & Marvel Universe Wave 20 Released in Canada

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a sighting made by AFN member The7thParallel, we now know that wave 4 of Marvel Legends and wave 20 of Marvel Universe have hit Canadian retail. The fourth wave of Marvel Legends consists of Ultimate Captain America, Hyperion, X-Force Wolverine, Protector, Archangel, and Red She-Hulk. The variants and running changes for this wave are Iron Fist, Lyra, Sentry, and X-Force Archangel. Wave 20 of Marvel Universe consists of Angel, Hercules, Nighthawk, Nova, and Puck.

The new waves were found at a Disney Store in Ontario.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

CTO15 02-17-2013 11:52 PM

Re: Return of Marvel Legends Wave 4 & Marvel Universe Wave 20 Released in Canada

damn, that's a lot of marvel goodness going on

lars573 02-18-2013 01:30 PM

Re: Return of Marvel Legends Wave 4 & Marvel Universe Wave 20 Released in Canada

Well that sucks. Disney store. :argh:

Toy Gremlin 02-19-2013 12:59 AM

The sales associate at my local Disney store said they won't be getting these. :(

protoform_ironhide 02-19-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 52178)
The sales associate at my local Disney store said they won't be getting these. :(

I think we should just keep on checking.... just in case the sales associates arent' right.

Toy Gremlin 02-19-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide (Post 52179)
I think we should just keep on checking.... just in case the sales associates arent' right.

Yeah, I guess we can keep on checking our local Disney store. I wonder if there is a sku or item number for these.

behindthemask 02-19-2013 01:39 AM

damn... no disney store in my province. but maybe tru will stock them. My local TRU and Walmart cary both lines but the newest ML is zola wave, and newest MU is punisher wave. I would like to grab a puck for my ML display and wave 4 at retail, rather then online, but I still have yet to see wave 3 at retail.

Matrix_Holder 02-19-2013 03:58 AM

the newest wave in burlington for MU is the psylock wave...ive given up on getting MU at retail...its toyshows for these figs.

CTO15 02-22-2013 07:17 PM

so nothing outside of the Disney Store? LAME

Toy Gremlin 02-22-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTO15 (Post 52263)
so nothing outside of the Disney Store? LAME

So far that seems to be the case. :(