ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Star Wars Black Series discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=17520)

corecutter 05-01-2017 04:07 PM

Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Did anyone get R5 at eb today? They were supposed to land today but they didn't get them at my store.

Darth Cosmos 05-01-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corecutter (Post 89143)
Did anyone get R5 at eb today? They were supposed to land today but they didn't get them at my store.

I went at opening at 10am and they didn't have it but they didn't get their shipment in for the day.

I called not long ago and they got their shipment but did not go through it yet. I'm off work in 30 minutes and will just pass by on my way home.

Darth Cosmos 05-01-2017 07:35 PM

Went back after work and after EB got their shipment for the day and they didn't have it.

Called the EB customer service line and they said that no store anywhere in Canada has it in stock. So they likely got them all Friday and started getting them out today. Quite disappointing an item isn't available on its release date =\

chaingunsofdoom 05-02-2017 05:15 PM

TRU online order for new AT-ACT driver arrived, labelled AT-AT on shipping label. Just need to PM the upcoming sale. :)

klown23 05-02-2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos (Post 89149)
Quite disappointing an item isn't available on its release date =\

May 5th my friend

Rogue_Optimus 05-02-2017 06:15 PM

Got my r5, the guy at the cash warned me it had a bad motivator

chaingunsofdoom 05-02-2017 07:44 PM

EB where I have my PO says May 4th for R5... 6 total sent to the store, which is in a decently high traffic area.

Grabbed the 40th Vader set for $59.99 minus Onyx discount minus TIC on my Edge card.

Darth Cosmos 05-02-2017 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom (Post 89197)
EB where I have my PO says May 4th for R5... 6 total sent to the store, which is in a decently high traffic area.

Grabbed the 40th Vader set for $59.99 minus Onyx discount minus TIC on my Edge card.

The EB website clearly states the release date for R5 is May 1st...

caffodian 05-02-2017 10:38 PM

If you don't want to hunt for R5, he's available for purchase online again at eb

Darth Cosmos 05-03-2017 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caffodian (Post 89206)
If you don't want to hunt for R5, he's available for purchase online again at eb

Yeah it's been up for almost a month now. Like most, we preordered in store to avoid what we've seen, R5s being sent in bubble mailers and arriving damaged.