ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Jazwares' Street Fighter 4" Figures Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9241)

Hantei 11-29-2011 03:45 AM

Jazwares' Street Fighter 4" Figures Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a sighting made by vujonny, we now know that the first wave of Jazwares' 4" Street Fighter figures have hit Canadian retail. The first wave of the 2-pack figures consists of Ryu vs. Sagat, Ken vs. Blanka, Guile vs. Abel, and El Fuerte vs. Seth.

The sighting was made at a Toys "R" Us in Ontario.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Toy Gremlin 11-29-2011 04:29 AM

Re: Jazwares' Street Fighter 4" Figures Released in Canada

Nice! Glad these finally showed up in Canada. How much is TRU charging for these?

I guess I have to decide whether to pick these up or wait for the Sears exclusive 6 pack. Decisions, decisions...:rolleyes:

vujonny 11-29-2011 07:36 AM

I believe the at 14.99 sir!

Hantei 11-29-2011 01:28 PM

Nice! At $14.99 I'm willing to buy all 4 sets. I honestly thought they were gonna charge $20 a pack. Hopefully the QC for our sets is better than what the States got.

StarwarsTF 11-29-2011 08:48 PM

I only saw round one, not round two. :( That only include the ken and ryu packs.

CobraCommander 11-30-2011 12:41 PM

I saw them this morn, I think they were $17.99 :(

Hantei 12-02-2011 02:43 AM

Just saw these at my local TRU as well, they only had Round One. Man, the paints are terrible on these guys! I was so ready to pick these up until I saw them in person. The faces, man, Ken and Ryu they're painted so horribly that I couldn't justify a purchase. What gets me is how they're all that bad, whoever is doing QC needs to be fired!

Toy Gremlin 12-02-2011 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantei (Post 36944)
Just saw these at my local TRU as well, they only had Round One. Man, the paints are terrible on these guys! I was so ready to pick these up until I saw them in person. The faces, man, Ken and Ryu they're painted so horribly that I couldn't justify a purchase. What gets me is how they're all that bad, whoever is doing QC needs to be fired!

I agree! I was so hyped in getting these until I saw them in person. Can't justify paying that much for them with crappy QC like that.

Hantei 12-08-2011 01:25 AM

Haha, I caved in and picked the Ryu vs Sagat and Ken vs Blanka packs just now. After digging through the pegs to find least the bad looking of the lot. And without opening it I noticed that Sagat's legs are broken at the hips, and Ryu's left ankle was assembled off center so the joint is bursting out of the side of his foot. Good thing I took a closer before opening them.

Haha, that'll teach me to be tempted. I think I'm just gonna return both and pick up a Sky Striker instead.

Toy Gremlin 12-08-2011 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantei (Post 37272)
Haha, I caved in and picked the Ryu vs Sagat and Ken vs Blanka packs just now. After digging through the pegs to find least the bad looking of the lot. And without opening it I noticed that Sagat's legs are broken at the hips, and Ryu's left ankle was assembled off center so the joint is bursting out of the side of his foot. Good thing I took a closer before opening them.

:doh: Jazwares really needs to improve their QC! I'm taking a guess this may be 1 of the reasons why they are holding back on releasing the series 1 6pack.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantei (Post 37272)
Haha, that'll teach me to be tempted. I think I'm just gonna return both and pick up a Sky Striker instead.

Yes, the Sky Striker is an excellent option. :D