ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Marvel Legends discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=10173)

Enforcer 04-17-2024 10:41 AM

Re: Marvel Legends discussion

For Superior Spider-Man, I believe he is supposed to be a slightly higher price but that wasn't reflected with Amazon and then GameStop finally posted them for Pre-Order. That's why Amazon has him unavailable, he was almost immediately that way. GameStop also has him unavailable.

On Hasbro Pulse, he is $29.99 as opposed to $24. If you were lucky enough to pre-order him before he was made unavailable - you may have lucked out on a bit of a discount.

StaticShin27 04-17-2024 10:43 AM

I remember feeling sorta mixed on it, but regardless it's one of my favourite suits. Mainly cause it borrows heavily from Alex Ross' movie concept.

I hope to see the headsculpt again in the line, we need more variation on spidey eys shapes.

random11 04-17-2024 10:43 AM

hes available for in store order at GS. But obv if there is a price change you wont be able to lock in the price with an in store preorder

philtastic 04-17-2024 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enforcer (Post 160684)
For Superior Spider-Man, I believe he is supposed to be a slightly higher price but that wasn't reflected with Amazon and then GameStop finally posted them for Pre-Order. That's why Amazon has him unavailable, he was almost immediately that way. GameStop also has him unavailable.

On Hasbro Pulse, he is $29.99 as opposed to $24. If you were lucky enough to pre-order him before he was made unavailable - you may have lucked out on a bit of a discount.

So far, every Canadian shop I've seen has Superior Spidey at $35, or thereabouts. No doubt it will be $50 at TRU, but that's got nothing to do with Hasbro...

Enforcer 04-17-2024 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philtastic (Post 160689)
So far, every Canadian shop I've seen has Superior Spidey at $35, or thereabouts. No doubt it will be $50 at TRU, but that's got nothing to do with Hasbro...

I just think they were fed bad information from Hasbro on the MSRP and it should be a bit higher than the usual price. This is based on the Pulse pricing. Maybe they will both end up being the same price and Hasbro just offers the worse price :rofl:

FiguredRetro 04-21-2024 04:12 AM

Any Green Goblin/MJ sets available for a good price? I see it's an outlet deal on Pulse but still not great with the exchange.

ghostlurk29 04-21-2024 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiguredRetro (Post 160760)
Any Green Goblin/MJ sets available for a good price? I see it's an outlet deal on Pulse but still not great with the exchange.

It's basically retail price after taxes, shipping, and exchange ($70 CAD). 25% off by TRU standards.

Eko123 04-21-2024 02:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Marvelousnews.com posted comparison photos of the Walmart exclusive Secret Empire Captain America with the Secret War Captain America from the Abomination wave released years ago, as well as a comparison pic of the recent deluxe Angel with the previously released Archangel and Toy Biz's Angel figure.

ssjgoku22 04-23-2024 02:14 PM

Anyone have the link for the Marvel Legends silver surfer reissue? It's Amazon btw.

Dangard Ace 04-23-2024 03:55 PM