ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends Infinite Series Guardians of the Galaxy Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18620)

Hantei 08-18-2014 12:16 AM

Marvel Legends Infinite Series Guardians of the Galaxy Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to sightings made by various members, we now know that the Marvel Legends Infinite Series Guardians of the Galaxy has been released in Canada. The Groot build-a-figure wave consists of Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket Raccoon, Nova, and Iron Man.

The figures have been found at Toys "R" Us in Alberta and Ontario. Thanks for the photo thunderboy!

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Super_Megatron 08-18-2014 07:37 AM

Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Guardians of the Galaxy Released in Canada

Definitely picking up this set.

Alexander Quinn 08-18-2014 09:00 AM

Chock full of maybe. Loved the movie, but don't know if I need these. Will probably depend on what price they are. MLs have been all over the place price-wise recently.

Tonestar 08-18-2014 11:05 AM

These are TRU Canada exclusives and that's why we haven't seen them at other retailers at least that's what it says on their website - "R" EXCLUSIVE above the figure picture. That kinda sucks because they were everywhere in the U.S. when I went there a couple of weeks ago.

Robimus 08-18-2014 11:11 AM

Pretty cool. Too bad they have Ironman & Nova in the mix there and not another GotG character or two :)

wedge1021 08-18-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 67015)
These are TRU Canada exclusives and that's why we haven't seen them at other retailers at least that's what it says on their website - "R" EXCLUSIVE above the figure picture.

That's what my dealer said too, though they didn't start as TRU exclusive. He ordered a case for me, and then the day after he got the case they went to TRU exclusive. Maybe no one was ordering them so HasCan gave TRU a deal to take them all as an exclusive.

Robot rabbit 08-18-2014 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 67018)
Pretty cool. Too bad they have Ironman & Nova in the mix there and not another GotG character or two :)

I agree with ironman. Nova, I don't mind

Evan 08-18-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 67018)

Iron Man joined the Guardians for at least one comic story arc. I'm not sure if he's a card carrying member currently, lol. Nova makes a little more sense to have in the set. I figured that we would be seeing more movie characters, but I support this and will probably buy. The only part standing in my way is the TRU exclusive thing. That'll make them hard to come by, and jack up the price (as opposed to if they were at Walmart).

wedge1021 08-19-2014 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan (Post 67040)
Iron Man joined the Guardians for at least one comic story arc. I'm not sure if he's a card carrying member currently, lol. Nova makes a little more sense to have in the set. I figured that we would be seeing more movie characters, but I support this and will probably buy.

I would have been happier with a straight repack of the BAF Ronan figure :) Or a new comic version. Or even a movie version. But I'd take a movie Nebula over a movie Ronan. Maybe in a future wave.

CobraCommander 08-19-2014 10:26 AM

I broke down and bought a set, now to wait for a TRU sale.

I think I will make Nova a stand in for Captain Falcon on my Smash Bros. shelf.