ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Action Figure General Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hasbro Canada to attend the 2009 Canadian Action Figure Expo (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=2646)

Super_Megatron 09-02-2009 09:25 AM

Hasbro Canada to attend the 2009 Canadian Action Figure Expo

1 Attachment(s)
The Canadian Action Figure Expo website has been updated with the announcement that Hasbro Canada will be attending the event. Expect to see Hasbro reps there showing upcoming toys from Star Wars, G.I. Joe, Transformers and Marvel lines in Toronto on September 20th.

Also WWE Wrestling Legend and G.I. Joe Drill Instructor Sgt. Slaughter will be a guest at the Canadian Action Figure Expo. The show features dealers selling GIJoe (vintage and modern), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), Super Heroes (Marvel, DC etc), Wrestling, Star Trek and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles. You can also RSVP via Facebook for this event.

pud333 09-02-2009 11:51 AM

Re: Hasbro Canada to attend the 2009 Canadian Action Figure Expo

Man I wish I could go to these expos or conventions.

StarwarsTF 09-02-2009 07:31 PM

Sweet....MAAAAAAAAAAGGGET!!!

FETT1 09-03-2009 12:21 AM

good....ASK THEM WHAT THE H-E -DOUBLE TOOTHPICK'S Is going on with STAR WARS releases up here ..plus why is THE HASBRO TOY SHOP WEBSITE charging SUPER HIGH MAILING RATES...OI!!!:eek:

Quantum 09-07-2009 01:24 PM

This is super-exciting! Good exposure for AFX! Can only get better from here.

Steve@Legends 09-08-2009 06:13 PM

Don't expect to see cool stuff at the Hasbro booth, they usually have almost nothing to show at the Canadian Toyfair so I doubt there'll be anything new there. I hope for you guys going, but i doubt it.

Super_Megatron 09-08-2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve@Legends (Post 7169)
Don't expect to see cool stuff at the Hasbro booth, they usually have almost nothing to show at the Canadian Toyfair so I doubt there'll be anything new there. I hope for you guys going, but i doubt it.

It'll be a great opportunity for collectors to see some of the toys that are upcoming regardless of whether or not they've already been announced. Also gives fans the chance to interact with Hasbro and ask them some questions about their favorite toy lines 1-on-1.

Steve@Legends 09-21-2009 01:18 PM

So,..any cool things shown by the big H ??