ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Action Figure General Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Dollarama Action Figure finds (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=41651)

4lott 04-15-2023 04:56 PM

New Dollarama Action Figure finds

Figured I’d post this cause it might be of interest to some of you. Dollaramas in Montreal are receiving some random action figures. I found a wave of the McFarlane Mirrorverse figures, two different Gundam Infinity figures and some SW mission fleet figures with back packs. Of course everything was under $5

Ksteel 04-15-2023 05:52 PM

Re: New Dollarama finds

Yup, saw those yesterday.

Got an evil Micky Mouse to pose with my Star Wars and Marvel figures.

riderman 04-16-2023 10:37 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Got them all for about $40

riderman 04-16-2023 10:40 AM

They had Disney Mirrowverse Belle, Sully, Baloo, Mickey, and Donald Duck at this Dollarama in my area. Locations may vary in selections and stock

Arishikage 04-16-2023 12:03 PM

Thanks for the heads-up! My local shop had Boba, Darktroopers and Mandos in stock.

Robimus 04-16-2023 12:57 PM

Get em while they are hot! Usually the premium stuff sells out fast once on Dollarama shelvex

canprime 04-17-2023 12:28 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

Managed to snag:

The Great Protector (from Shang-Chi)
Two different Gundams
All three of the different Mission Fleet figures. Plus extra Dark Troopers to army build since I have the Razor Crest and Luke's X-wing. I can, sort of, recreate the episode from season 2 of The Mandalorian.

Saw the Disney figures, but there was only Mickey and Sully, and both of them were the regular versions (yellow/white) not the dark versions (purple/etc).

Also had the world's smallest Transformers G1 Starscream. The tiny little mini-fig with the unpainted head. $5 seems a little pricey for that line, even though I know that is what they, roughly, go for at TRU and other places.

Gotta love Dollarama using that buying power to snag lots of leftover stock on the cheap.

Robimus 04-17-2023 12:31 PM

Little Star Screams are $3 or $3.50 I think.

canprime 04-17-2023 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 151942)
Little Star Screams are $3 or $3.50 I think.

I guess it must have been on the wrong peg as the sticker said $5, but I didn't look closely to see what the tag said outside of the price.

Arishikage 04-17-2023 03:53 PM

Re: New Dollarama Action Figure finds

Picked up another Mando near work today, and had my pick of the three Mission Fleet figs. Nice to see them showing up in more than one place.