ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Captain America: The First Avenger Deluxe Mission Pack Wave 2 Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=7671)

Hantei 06-28-2011 11:57 PM

Captain America: The First Avenger Deluxe Mission Pack Wave 2 Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a report made by AFN member t.wizard, we now know that Captain America: The First Avenger Wave 2 of the Deluxe Mission Pack figures have arrived. This wave consists of comic series Midnight Air Raid Captain America, and movie series Marvel's Dark Threat Hydra Soldier.

The sighting was made at a Wal-Mart in Alberta. Wave 2 of the single carded 3.75" figures have been sighted along side wave 2 of the Deluxe Mission Packs at Wal-Mart.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

CTO15 06-29-2011 11:09 AM

Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Deluxe Mission Pack Wave 2 Released in Canada

I might pick up the hydra pack. Depends how it looks

HumanEraser LS-02 06-29-2011 01:16 PM

Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Deluxe Mission Pack Wave 2 Released in Canada

Wait, does this mean that Wal-Mart's finally starting to sell the Cap figures?

Hantei 06-29-2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTO15 (Post 31274)
I might pick up the hydra pack. Depends how it looks

I picked up one yesterday, he looks alright. Though, I'm thinking of returning him, doesn't look like he's worth ~$15. From what I can see through the packaging, looks like he's missing ankle joints, ab crunch/waist, and possibly wrist articulation. Might be better to wait for a sale for this guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumanEraser LS-02 (Post 31276)
Wait, does this mean that Wal-Mart's finally starting to sell the Cap figures?

Yep, though I've only seen them carrying wave 2. Good luck finding figures without much slope, I must have gone through 10 of each of the bucky caps and movie caps before finding one with satisfactory paint apps.

tfHunter 06-29-2011 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantei (Post 31282)
I picked up one yesterday, he looks alright. Though, I'm thinking of returning him, doesn't look like he's worth ~$15. From what I can see through the packaging, looks like he's missing ankle joints, ab crunch/waist, and possibly wrist articulation. Might be better to wait for a sale for this guy.

Yep, though I've only seen them carrying wave 2. Good luck finding figures without much slope, I must have gone through 10 of each of the bucky caps and movie caps before finding one with satisfactory paint apps.

I opened my Hydra up. Here's a rundown of the joints Hantei: Ball neck, ball shoulders, ball/swivel elbows, NO wrists, NO waist, ball hips, ball knees, and NO ankles. Yeah, the 14.92 on these deluxes is a bit steep, but all his accessories are useful. He would have been perfect had he had waist and ankle articulation. You could return it and hope they go on roll back sooner or later...

Matrix_Holder 06-29-2011 07:38 PM

They have them at the Zellers in the burlington mall along with the second wave of the regular figures. I grabbed each one except for ski patrol Cap.