ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   He-Man And The Masters of the Universe Battle For Eternia 2-Pack Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=39696)

Evan 03-01-2022 04:17 PM

He-Man And The Masters of the Universe Battle For Eternia 2-Pack Released in Canada

3 Attachment(s)
The He-Man And The Masters of the Universe Battle For Eternia 2-Pack Walmart exclusive has begun showing up at Canadian Walmart stores. The initial sighting was made in British Columbia.

The set features the Wave 1 He-Man and Skeletor figures with slightly different decos, as well as a drone as seen in the Netflix CGI He-Man and the Masters of the Universe animated series.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Alexander Quinn 03-01-2022 04:52 PM

Re: He-Man And The Masters of the Universe Battle For Eternia 2-Pack Released in Cana

That’s neat, though given how hard He-Man is shelfwarming, and even Skeletor to a lesser degree, literally any other characters from the line would have been a better pack. I’ve still never even seen Evil-Lyn anywhere.

Evan 03-01-2022 10:20 PM

Re: He-Man And The Masters of the Universe Battle For Eternia 2-Pack Released in Cana

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 140391)
That?s neat, though given how hard He-Man is shelfwarming, and even Skeletor to a lesser degree, literally any other characters from the line would have been a better pack. I?ve still never even seen Evil-Lyn anywhere.

I like that idea. I have only ever seen He-Man, Skeletor, and Man-at-Arms in Wave 1. I guess the Trap Jaw cases never made it here, or eveyone is buying up the Trap Jaws. A few different "versus" packs would be fun.

Tonestar 03-01-2022 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan (Post 140407)
I like that idea. I have only ever seen He-Man, Skeletor, and Man-at-Arms in Wave 1. I guess the Trap Jaw cases never made it here, or eveyone is buying up the Trap Jaws. A few different "versus" packs would be fun.

Trap Jaw was available but like 1 per case, I got mine at WalMart and only saw him like twice after that.

canprime 03-01-2022 10:58 PM

I haven't seen much from this line except He-Man. I did see a single Teela a couple weeks ago, but passed on her.

I like the show, and my oldest likes it as well, which was a big surprise to me since it wasn't Youtube videos.

I think this is a pretty good line, and the price has been respectable so far, excluding that Snake Attack Playset $50 PASS!!!

As for this set, it is a good reuse of the figures, with enough of a change to make it a worthwhile purchase, especially in story. I mean the changes to the arms mimic both He-Man and Skeletor's powering up in the show. And the drone was a nice little add in since they were fairly prevalent in the show.

Gregzilla 03-03-2022 12:29 AM

Today I noticed the 2-pack Heman/skeletor in Walmart in southern BC for 39.99 and snake mountain for 50$. I decided to pick up origins wave 7 all 4 figures for 67$ with tax. Looks like the large Heman and skeletor cgi figures are on Walmart for 19.97

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/he-man-.../6000203377651

4lott 03-03-2022 12:48 AM

Was the origins wave 7 at Walmart or TRU?

Gregzilla 03-03-2022 01:11 AM

I picked up wave 7 from Walmart. I have seen wave 7 at various Walmarts for a few weeks now. Wave 7 has not made it to the tru in my area yet and no boba fett droids figures made it to tru in my area but Alberta got them apparently.

4lott 03-03-2022 06:17 AM

Thanks

MapleMegatron 04-08-2022 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 140391)
That?s neat, though given how hard He-Man is shelfwarming, and even Skeletor to a lesser degree, literally any other characters from the line would have been a better pack. I?ve still never even seen Evil-Lyn anywhere.

Was Evil-Lyn ever released in Canada? Never saw her or oko.