ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   G.I. Joe Classified Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=35534)

blackdragon113 08-01-2020 09:43 PM

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
here the message

Mitchbb 08-01-2020 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackdragon113 (Post 117330)
here the message

Much appreciated :)

Marvellegendsguy 08-01-2020 11:08 PM

Quote:

here the message

It will be like Red Hulk and heavy Mando. Expect scalpers to grab any online supply immediately. Stores will be rarely stocked. I would expect them to be widely available online, in store etc maybe Oct. I have never seen heavy Mando or red Hulk in stores, was only ever able to get them online.

Lord Scareglow 08-02-2020 02:29 AM

Quote:

here the message

Oh this is good news , I was getting worried! , but hey if it's anything like Red Hulk we are all in some serious trouble, lets hope not

Lord Scareglow 08-02-2020 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy (Post 117332)
It will be like Red Hulk and heavy Mando. Expect scalpers to grab any online supply immediately. Stores will be rarely stocked. I would expect them to be widely available online, in store etc maybe Oct. I have never seen heavy Mando or red Hulk in stores, was only ever able to get them online.

Yeah the exclusive thing at TRU is always just as scary as it is being a Target exclusive in the US.

I stalked TRU's for Red Hulk in physical and Online since they went up, and never once saw a single figure in stock, same goes for that Heavy Mando, only ever saw it at a con for 80 bucks
not a good sign :(

blackdragon113 08-02-2020 06:42 AM

i saw some red hulk here in montreal yesterday

Stryfe2026 08-02-2020 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow (Post 117338)
Yeah the exclusive thing at TRU is always just as scary as it is being a Target exclusive in the US.

I stalked TRU's for Red Hulk in physical and Online since they went up, and never once saw a single figure in stock, same goes for that Heavy Mando, only ever saw it at a con for 80 bucks
not a good sign :(

I’ve seen both Red Hulk and Heavy Mando in huge quantities in Barrie, both TRUs.

Marvellegendsguy 08-02-2020 01:58 PM

A Canadian on Hisstank told me that he was told these showed up in Saskatoon by TRU workers there.

riderman 08-02-2020 04:45 PM

I called some Toys R us and most of them said they don't carry GI Joes. Whitby TRU had Duke left while Don Mills, Pickering and Markham didn't have any at all. Good news is they have all of them except Destro at Upper Canada Mall Toys R us in Newmarket. They had 2 Snake eyes but one went home with me. So now they have 1 Duke, 1 Scarlet, 1 Roadblock and 1 Snake eyes

Mitchbb 08-03-2020 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy (Post 117345)
A Canadian on Hisstank told me that he was told these showed up in Saskatoon by TRU workers there.

I spoke to the manager at the Saskatoon store and they did not receive these figures.