ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   GI Joe Classified Python Patrol Bat Released Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=40890)

Robimus 09-20-2022 11:20 PM

GI Joe Classified Python Patrol Bat Released Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to multiple sightings over the past couple weeks we now know that the GI Joe Classified Python Patrol Bat has been released in Canada.

The sighting comes from Toys”R”Us stores in Ontario & Manitoba.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

StarwarsTF 09-22-2022 12:18 AM

Re: GI Joe Classified Python Patrol Bat Released Canada

Between the online not in stock and the in store never in stock these will hopefully start showing up as brick cases for Xmas.

Canukle 09-22-2022 06:44 AM

I truly believe that these are not going to be hard to find, in a month or so. It seems like Hasbro has really stepped up quantities?. With how many Flint and Lady Jaye figures I saw on pegs for months, BAT and Alley Viper being regularly in-stock on Pulse and even Crimson Guard still being available for pre-order on pulse. I know a lot of people got spooked early on with how quickly figures disappeared - but it really looks like those days are over

adriantripod 09-22-2022 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canukle (Post 145975)
I truly believe that these are not going to be hard to find, in a month or so. It seems like Hasbro has really stepped up quantities?. With how many Flint and Lady Jaye figures I saw on pegs for months, BAT and Alley Viper being regularly in-stock on Pulse and even Crimson Guard still being available for pre-order on pulse. I know a lot of people got spooked early on with how quickly figures disappeared - but it really looks like those days are over

I don't think they're going to be hard to find since they're (a) about $10-15 more than they should be; (b) they're repaints and less desirable versions; and (c) I think a lot of people (myself included) have given up on this line thanks to Hasbro's general mishandling of it.

Canukle 09-22-2022 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adriantripod (Post 145982)
I don't think they're going to be hard to find since they're (a) about $10-15 more than they should be; (b) they're repaints and less desirable versions; and (c) I think a lot of people (myself included) have given up on this line thanks to Hasbro's general mishandling of it.

All good points too. Just seems like I?ve seen a lot of over-paying for these and other recent releases from people worried that they?ll miss out or something. (Over the already inflated retail price, that is)

Marvellegendsguy 09-22-2022 03:09 PM

It’s reaching a limit. Rates going up, can get out of the house now so need dinner and bar money etc. No longer just a bunch of weird 40 somethings (myself not excluded so don’t take that personally) stuck at home isolating blowing cash on action figures. Hasbro is in for a rude awakening.

ghostlurk29 09-22-2022 05:32 PM

I thought I was paying a premium ordering these figures from Pulse, but they're gonna end up being slightly cheaper than purchasing from TRU.... if they ever ship, that is.

Canukle 09-22-2022 06:27 PM

Ordering from Pulse has been cheaper than buying in-store from TRU. It?s nuts? In-store should not be more expensive than Tax, Shipping and Conversion Rate. But yeah, if it even ships?

Marvellegendsguy 09-22-2022 07:18 PM

Staractionfigures has Viper in stock. Even with like $35 shipping it’s cheaper.

https://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/...d-series/f4755

Canukle 09-23-2022 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy (Post 145994)
Staractionfigures has Viper in stock. Even with like $35 shipping it?s cheaper.

https://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/...d-series/f4755

Are there import fees? The conversion I did, after shipping included, has it about a dollar cheaper than TRU in-store. Still wild that it?s cheaper to order from overseas