ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   McFarlane Sports NHL 32 Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=12167)

Robimus 11-17-2012 03:46 PM

McFarlane Sports NHL 32 Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a report from AFN member jacobot we now know that McFarlane Sports NHL 32 has been released at Canadian Retail. This wave inlcudes Jordan Eberle, Johnny Bower, Larry Robinson, Henrik Lundquist, Claude Giroux, Joffrey Lupul & a Canadian Walmart Exclusive Sidney Crosby.

The sighting was made at a Walmart in Ontario.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum. <!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

mwcm10 11-23-2012 09:22 PM

Re: McFarlane Sports NHL 32 Released in Canada

If anyone sees the teemu sellane or Crosby exclusive in Alberta please report it please I have been going frantic trying to find them

UMHERIED 11-29-2012 12:14 PM

Ditto for ANY sightings in Manitoba. Husband WANTS the Crosby & my BIL would love Selanne for Christmas. Please don't tell me they were only released in Eastern Canada! Thanks. :D

Robimus 11-30-2012 10:49 AM

Nothing in MB yet. I've been to four different Walmarts in the past few days.

StarwarsTF 11-30-2012 11:34 AM

Not even all Wal marts got them in the GTA it just seems only selected ones.

Jay55 12-06-2012 03:39 AM

Report of Exclusives finally showing up in Ottawa at WM.

NHL 32 is starting to show up at Hobby Stores and Dealers.

Jay55 12-09-2012 03:52 AM

Surrey, BC WM had 5 Cases of Exclusives sitting on Pallet. Had yet to be put out.

First Report of NHL 32 at WM in Winnipeg. 2 cases. 2 Lundqvist CL's. 1 case of NHL 31. Ladd CL. They also have Exclusives.

colin23 12-09-2012 12:31 PM

Im in southern Ontario, I haven't come across any series 32 figures in walmart yet but have gotten my hands on the exclusives very easily. Crosby and Selanne are stocked huge here.

Picked up the winter classic Giroux and the Jonathan Quick exclusive from a hobby shop in Hamilton.

My Case of series 32 figures just came into Canada and i should have it next week sometime.

This is my first post and i am a huge NHL McFarlane collector. Hoping to find more people like myself.

-Colin C

colin23 12-09-2012 03:40 PM

Just received my box of NHL series 32 figures from Clark Toys. Was hoping for the gold level Giroux, mostly because i am a flyers fan. Ended up with the Jordan Eberle Chase... which i figured would happen. But it came with 2 giroux's so i can open one up to have on display.

coop660 12-11-2012 01:12 PM

Picked up WM exclusives in Victoria last night. Still no sighting of the regular figures.