ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hasbro's April Star Wars Q&A Answers for ActionFigureNews.ca (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=4327)

Super_Megatron 04-08-2010 11:43 AM

Hasbro's April Star Wars Q&A Answers for ActionFigureNews.ca

1 Attachment(s)
AFN: A few sites on the net have preorders up for some of the cancelled comic packs, more specifically Jaster Mereel and Montross. Now, considering Entertainment Earth scooped up the previously cancelled comic pack, will we be seeing this set at some point, either in the stores or through some sort of online retailer like Entertainment Earth, or even as single figures, or will this comic pack never see the light of day?
Hasbro: We are making one last attempt to try and get these released, and we are talking to Entertainment Earth. However, it's not a slam dunk as we have to meet our factory minimums. If they are not released as Comic Packs, the wait for them as single figures or in another format will be very long and they might never see a release.

AFN: We have yet to see The Clone Wars Wave 1 (Ayala Secura, Bly, Honda Ohnaka) from 2010 at Canadian retail although we've already had Wave 2 for some time now. Are we going to see this missing wave? Does Hasbro plan to produce every wave with Canadian packaging, or has this Ayala Secura wave been skipped like a couple previous waves seem to have been?
Hasbro: Wave 1 will not be distributed in Canada. Because of the timing, it was not possible for production of every wave for Canada.

Post your questions for the next round of Hasbro Star Wars Q&A.

Prowl_2009 04-08-2010 12:06 PM

Re: Hasbro's April Star Wars Q&A Answers for ActionFigureNews.ca

No Clone Wars Wave 1 and possibly no Jester and Montross comic pack? Well, these answers certainly slightly depressing. :p

jacobot 04-08-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

not possible for production of every wave for Canada
:eek:

Robimus 04-08-2010 07:33 PM

Well at least their honest............

1337w422102 04-08-2010 09:59 PM

Doesn't bother me, as most Star Wars figures now are uninteresting at best. I'm just glad I was able to get my Kyle Katarn!

As long as the Legacy/whatever they call the non-animated figures keep getting released, I'll be happy. If they made figures I'd be interested in and gave them better articulation, I'd be happier!

StarwarsTF 04-08-2010 10:10 PM

This is horrible news....hmmm eBay or toy shows.....damn you Hasbro!!

Robimus 04-08-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1337w422102 (Post 15423)
Doesn't bother me, as most Star Wars figures now are uninteresting at best. I'm just glad I was able to get my Kyle Katarn!

As long as the Legacy/whatever they call the non-animated figures keep getting released, I'll be happy. If they made figures I'd be interested in and gave them better articulation, I'd be happier!

Those are being replaced by the Vintage line.

DanM 04-09-2010 01:17 AM

Looks like Bly will be in the third wave for 2010, if BBTS pre-orders are anything to go by. No sign of Honda or Ayala though.

Zegarski 04-11-2010 05:18 PM

Wow yet another wave not coming to Canada. I am sick of this. All I can find in stores is Clone Wars. I want some Legacy figures. Hopefully Hasbro does not do this again later on this year with the Vintage line.