ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Captain America: The First Avenger Wave 2 Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=7550)

Hantei 06-13-2011 09:27 PM

Captain America: The First Avenger Wave 2 Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a sighting made by AFN member jacobot, we now know that Captain America: The First Avenger Wave 2 figures have arrived. This wave consists of Heroic Age Captain America, Super Combat Captain America, Captain America Winter Combat, Captain Britain, Crossbones, Red Skull, and US Agent.

The sighting was made at a Toys "R" Us in Ontario.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Robimus 06-14-2011 01:22 AM

Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Wave 2 Released in Canada

Cool. I like the retro look.

HumanEraser LS-02 06-14-2011 12:57 PM

I'm definitely down for Heroic Age (Bucky) Cap, the movie one, Crossbones, and maybe Red Skull. I say maybe for the Skull as I've already got a "cheap" custom Skull that I like.

(He's not that impressive to begin with, just painted a black & red Cobra guy's head red to simulate RS's skeletal features.)

Whitter 06-14-2011 04:15 PM

Picked up a Bucky Cap and Captain Britain, of course there was no Skull or Crossbones. Maybe next time

HumanEraser LS-02 06-14-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitter (Post 30896)
Picked up a Bucky Cap and Captain Britain, of course there was no Skull or Crossbones. Maybe next time

From what I've read in U.S. sightings of this wave, the Skull and 'Bones are shortpacked for some reason or another.

Evan 06-14-2011 11:42 PM

Even though the only time I remember reading a story with Crossbones was Super Pro #8, I think he looks pretty cool. Might pick him up if I see him. Red Skull looks cool too.

Chimay 06-15-2011 12:45 AM

I'd also like to pickup Bones and Cap Bucky if I see them....but only found Cap Brit today. I'm sure we'll see more of this wave soon as more TRU locations get stock.

My local TRU is really slow....they just got a wave of DC Retro Action Figures (Shazam wave) which were release a while ago at most TRUs. I hope they're not this slow with this new wave of Cap figs. Perhaps they've got it already but wave 1 has been peg warming for a while there...

CTO15 06-15-2011 10:52 AM

this is the Wave I was waiting for! Hopefully I can find some figs with decent paint apps

Hantei 06-15-2011 04:00 PM

Bucky Cap, movie Cap, and Crossbones are my must haves. Hopefully they'll show up here before the next sale. Man, glad we didn't have to wait long for this far superior wave. I can't believe wave 2 Thor hasn't hit yet.

Hantei 06-28-2011 05:16 PM

Heads up a couple Wal-Marts around here started getting wave 2 of the singles and deluxe figures.