ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Power Ranger Legacy Figures With Metallic Finish Released In Canada. (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=29601)

C Spray 11-22-2017 09:33 PM

New Power Ranger Legacy Figures With Metallic Finish Released In Canada.

1 Attachment(s)
The new Metalic repainted Power Rangers figures with new accessories have been released in Canada.

The sighting was in Ontario at Toys R Us and spotted by AFN member Tonestar and the photo is courtesy of Cli1ck.

Thank you and Happy Hunting.

If you spot something new in any areas of action figure goodness be sure to post it in the sightings section.

Vorahk 11-23-2017 08:45 AM

Re: New Power Ranger Legacy Figures With Metallic Finish Released In Canada.

Oh yay finally. I needed to get another blue ranger and you know what I will gladly take the metallic one.

Tonestar 11-25-2017 03:28 PM

TRU Pickering still has some left for anyone whom may still be looking.

Tonestar 12-01-2017 06:15 PM

Whatever Legacy they have left are $14.97 now. Mostly White, Pink and Yellow are all that is left.

ssjgoku22 12-01-2017 11:57 PM

At Edmonton TRU's, the metallic MMPR Legacy figures are going for $14.97. This is probably one of the best sales Toysrus has had all year.

riderman 12-02-2017 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 94439)
Whatever Legacy they have left are $14.97 now. Mostly White, Pink and Yellow are all that is left.

Just the regular White, Pink and Yellow ONLY?? Guess they are now all sold out of the Metallic Rangers because of the special price of $14.97. I was planning to go today to pick them up at Pickering. I guess I will have to find another Toys R Us that has them in stock.

Onslaught 12-02-2017 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riderman (Post 94452)
Just the regular White, Pink and Yellow ONLY?? Guess they are now all sold out of the Metallic Rangers because of the special price of $14.97. I was planning to go today to pick them up at Pickering. I guess I will have to find another Toys R Us that has them in stock.

According to a TRU friend, very few stores actually got any of the metallic Rangers at all. Nearly nothing in Ontario. If Pickering got them they may have been one of the few. Apparently the ones that did get them tend to be the more secluded TRUs like those out west.

riderman 12-02-2017 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onslaught (Post 94456)
According to a TRU friend, very few stores actually got any of the metallic Rangers at all. Nearly nothing in Ontario. If Pickering got them they may have been one of the few. Apparently the ones that did get them tend to be the more secluded TRUs like those out west.

So as far as I can tell they don't have them at Newmarket Toys R Us, Vaughan Mills Toys R Us and the Richmond Hill Toys R Us either. Very bad Christmas distribution on Toys R Us part :(